World Cup Champion 2014!!!

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

What a game! Awesome! :D

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Special day! Everyone is up, celebrating!

But you're right, I'm going now! I have to get up at 5:30 for work tomorrow :O

I enjoyed this World Cup, being a soccer dad. Hate to wait another 4 years but that's part of what makes it special. Well done Germany!

Glenn

I'll bet you and the rest of Deutschland are all still stoked. Congratulations Vodka!

Last edited:
Cool your heels, Bob. I know you're raring to go but camps don't start for another month :D

By the way. I had to go back and edit some spelling. Frueudian Slip...

32znx5h.jpg

dxcks2.jpg

Can't wait for the new season....NFL Sunday Ticket locked in. LOL!

What I love most is the national pride of the germans during this competition. It's normal for you guys to see US flags all over the country but in germany, unfortunately there is not much national pride... No flags, no national colors or stuff like that...

WW2 is almost 70 over and my generation no longer identifies itself and the german history with that ****...

So, congrats germany! Woohoo :D

image-596047-panoV9free-tbqj.jpg

p.s. The game was even awesome ;) Good team, great technic and stunning teamplay. Deserved victory!

image-596047-panoV9free-tbqj.jpg

My niece (on the far left) is a patriotic fan. Her mother was born in Stuttgart to both German parents.

10425043_10203354940666782_3032705659062860738_n.jpg

The third one away from the camera doesn't look like she's feeling well....

congrats to Germany, now lets not forget it's baseball season...

I remember being in Germany in 1990 for the World Cup, when Germany won it then. My little village celebrate en masse, and I'll never forget my German neighbor knocking loudly on my door, yelling "Patrick, come drink, we won!"; while everyone in our town (about 800) staggered on down to the local Bierhalle to drink all the beer in town, until around 5 am or so. Needless to say, at work, all the Germans called in "sick", while the rest of us were expected to show up for work. Maybe 20% of the workforce actually showed up. It was quite the celebration!

Back