Scored me a Crown Coupe !

what's daddy going to modify in this one? swapping four speeds into formals is legend around here.
Nope this one stays all stock .
Not that I havent fantasized about some ported heads , 4.25 crank , hydraulic roller cam , dual exhaust, 46rh and 3.55s .

Nope this one stays all stock .
Not that I havent fantasized about some ported heads , 4.25 crank , hydraulic roller cam , dual exhaust, 46rh and 3.55s .
I have this one for go fast.
408 with W2s and solid roller .
4sp to boot !

IMG_8848.jpeg

61154087789__AB269184-B41E-4D79-8945-E5994FC75AD0.jpeg

Sorry guys for messing up messages. I'm still trying to figure it out.
Is this what they were driving ? I knew it was a mid 70s C-body but never gave it much more thought. Time to rewatch…
tail lights were spot on. Not sure if Plymouth had maybe a fury with same setup

Wow, considering where that car was stored all these years, it looks really good. The bumpers look great. Engine bay looks good. Buffing that paint out is going to be a labor of love and I bet it's going to look great! Looking forward to more pictures.

Wow, considering where that car was stored all these years, it looks really good. The bumpers look great. Engine bay looks good. Buffing that paint out is going to be a labor of love and I bet it's going to look great! Looking forward to more pictures.
Will have to do some spot painting on the drivers side due to what appears to be bird poop that blistered down to the primer .

I was happy to see the 110 amp alternator under the hood . That means Tow pkg and 3.23s ! Hopefully Suregrip as well !
Which would give this car every option except sunroof !

Have done some detailing and fluid changes.
Drained the old fuel and it started right up .
Stripped the old top off and waiting for response about new top and leather yardage… seats will need 2 panels replaced .
Color sanded the paint but it will need a repaint .
New tires on the way .
New brakes .
New wipers
All lights work .
A/C blows cold !
New speakers on the way .
Drivers windows not working . Will diagnose … motor still available .
Drove it to hockey this morning and other than flat spotted tires the car runs great !

IMG_8920.jpeg

IMG_8923.jpeg

IMG_8924.jpeg

IMG_8902.jpeg

this gives you an idea of how large this car is . The Toyota Yaris’s front bumper is even with mine !

IMG_8926.jpeg

It is a triple pickle . I peeled the old green sunburned top off and will be replacing it .

It's amazing how nice the interior is, and also the fact that there's no rust, considering the manner in which the car was sitting for a long time.

Had a friend that does dent removal come over this morning and take out the inly dent on the car .
Took the driver window regulator/motor out and went thru it . Works like a charm now .
Replaced the factory 6x9s with a set of Rockford Fosgates . Still not a modern HiFi but much better . Front 5 1/4s on the way ….

Back