Screenshot of the Day

Lots of good memories there from Halloween and Thanksgiving. The highlight of the night was always hiding from the BLM/Imperial County cops pushing people out of Oldsmobile, then sneaking right back in.
And Robbie Gordon sneaking back in...

:rofl:

Or has everyone kissed & made up over his antics? (ancient history now)

Bonita Springs FL Cleanup & Landfill at Lovers Key

Bonita Springs FL Cleanup & Landfill at Lovers Key.001.jpg
Bonita Springs FL Cleanup & Landfill at Lovers Key.002.jpg

11-07-22.JIM ROOT FROM SLIPKNOT IS NOT HAPPY MARK INFORMS HIM THAT HIS 150K CUDA IS NOT NUMBER...jpg

This was hilarious as when watching many channels on my cable TV I sometimes get this HD digital pixilation which gets my azz to call and complain about to my provider. Of course you get clueless Tier 1 techs(?) that just want to do a truck roll which I don't (and know) won't do any good as this is Marc's show episodes loaded up to his channel on YouTube, so I guess the source was corrupted from the get-go. :realcrazy:

1-24-2023 Deer Park, TX Tornado flips train - Regineries flaring after hit by tornado - Drone​

Looks Apocalyptic...

01-24-23 Deer Park TX Tornado flips train - Regineries flaring after hit by tornado - Drone.001.jpg
01-24-23 Deer Park TX Tornado flips train - Regineries flaring after hit by tornado - Drone.002.jpg

WFLA Now's JB Biunno is live Computer Setup, quite a computer command center JB has.

Alex Murdaugh Murder Trial | Court Feed, Live Coverage of Day 4 | #HeyJB on WFLA Now​

WFLA Now's JB Biunno is live Computer Setup.jpg

View attachment 565765

Just out of curiosity, why does it seem that every tan/parchment colored interiors have headrests with the "dried blood splatter" stains.
Our '72 Newport Royal had a similar-type spot on the instrument panel pad surface, in the middle, facing the front seat back, not on the surface where light could get to it easier.

FWIW

Amazing how a sunny day and cruising to the first show of the year can help ones mental state. Didn't know how I'd feel without dad being here too.
IMG_20230525_172828505.jpg

Back