"Shirley Pickles" is surely a Sherwood green 1972 4 dr Imperial

I must’ve hit the bottle a little too hard last night, didn’t notice it was a ‘72 LOL.

I do love the green! Can’t lie, I’m not big on white on them. Too much white for me. Triple black would be the best, But they look great in just about any other color. One day I’ll have one!

Keep the pics coming! Enjoying it
The day a nice triple black '73 comes up for sale, it won't last an hour.

Last edited:
What a lovely car in a lovely color combo; congratulations.
It must be a great feeling that you can organize an Imperial meeting without the need to invite anyone else. :lol:

You´re pushing the limit for family shots. The next time Herd needs a foot ball field.:lol:

Congrats Doc on another Imperial, you have quite the impressive fleet.

She's not perfect...which is ok with me. I like unique blemishes. I'm taking that steering wheel cover off immediately...we know there's a couple cracks under there. I have a couple body guys that can deal with lower dent and the hood rust.

View attachment 288665

This turned out to help the 72/73 ratio for me being a '72...three 72's & four 73's.
Zac they're out there. There hasn't been many green ones for sale though...However, there is another green one on East Coast still for sale I believe.
Zac, There is a green 73 Coupe that is rought, but is salvageable. It in the Northwest. I am awaiting more info, but I may pass on ti as I have just purchased a brown 73.
DSCN0860.JPG

there was a very rusty brown 72 Coupe at spring Jefferson under 3 inches of snow Saturday that sold but do not know for how much, it was a driver!! saw it leaving the grounds under its own power! Yes congrats Doc!! Im getting sellers remorse again!

S1100003 (2).JPG

Really nice pickle, Doc. You should bring it to the 300 Club Meet and the Concours near Minneapolis in late July.
I'll keep my eye open for that one...thought there was an annual one in Minnetonka or Wayzata or ? Might be too fancy for my herd?

Those steering wheels are pretty common. I'm sure you can find a good one for the pickle.

Back