Show off your Formal!

DriverSide.jpg

Our 77 NYB.

DriverSide.jpg

All though I must admit, Mr C's black 2-door beauty is something which could make me change my mind...

But that is the ONLY exception to my opinion so far...

I would be sorry for multiple posts, but I have seen Stan doing this without apologies, so I guess this is the way this forum works. ;)

But that is the ONLY exception to my opinion so far...

I would be sorry for multiple posts, but I have seen Stan doing this without apologies, so I guess this is the way this forum works. ;)

Wow! I never noticed.....LOL!

Great photo. The late afternoon sun brings out the creaminess of the white. What's the sticker on the decklid above the keyhole?

That's the dealer sticker applied when the car was new.

Just remembered I took 2 pics at the Woodward Dream Cruise.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The same reason every Cadillac of the same era, looks like it's going to either a mob hit, or is disposing of the body.

A similar 78 was mine for a too short period, with only 70 Kmiles on it... Magnificent ride, I must say.

One of my best cars so far, I guess. But, I had to let this one go because I can't keep them all...

Anyway, I loved this one, StarLightBlue NYB.

78talvella (6b).jpg

A similar 78 was mine for a too short period, with only 70 Kmiles on it... Magnificent ride, I must say.

One of my best cars so far, I guess. But, I had to let this one go because I can't keep them all...

Anyway, I loved this one, StarLightBlue NYB.

Beautiful NYB!

Love that dark blue paint!

Back