Round 2 from Vantaa.

24.12 001.JPG

24.12 002.JPG

24.12 006.JPG

24.12 008.JPG

24.12 012.JPG

24.12 013.JPG

24.12 014.JPG

Now this is how we enjoy a ride through the snow in Boston.

jg8L--3roUI
I think he may have been having way too much fun

Dumbass Yankee Part 2

I guess he shouldn't have made a video of his fun. I don't think they needed to fire him though. I can understand the frustration though, I plow at work and nothing seems to set me off like having a pile of snow to move and someone parking in front of it.

I plow at work and nothing seems to set me off like having a pile of snow to move and someone parking in front of it.

aaaYep, plenty of plow stories here, when the white stuff comes down all common sense goes out the window. One story, my cousin use to live in Pulaski NY, on the eastern end of Lake Ontario, always got a dumping of lake snow, I had heard on the national news that she had got a 6 foot dumping of snow at the end of October, so when they came to visit for Thanksgiving I just had to ask. "Heard ya got a lot of snow up your way"? Her reply was "Yea and we got a new plow driver and he took out all the mailboxes on the road!".
heh

Then the Blizzard of 1978 up in Boston, going home after working 20+ straight come upon a cross country skier in the middle of the travel lane, WTH, I wasn't going to go around him and was just tempted to run him over, looking over at my replacement driver I was saying 'Should I, Should I?' LOL I didn't but I didn't drive around him I just lightly applied the brakes and dropped the plow hoping to splash a pile of snow on him. Didn't quite work out that way but the look he gave me as he sidestepped out of my way was priceless.

:rofl:

Why not Minot?
Freezin the reason!
If you'd ever been there you wouldn't have to ask. Heading north from Minot the next fuel OR COFFEE IZ IN WINNIPEG. Kinda like drivin' from LA to Vegas. Once you get east of Baker it getz very lonely. 30 milez straight up, 30 milez of zigzag and 30 more milez straight down, lol

There is a few wolves caught on trail cams. A pack migrated south from the U.P.

All kinds of dangerous stuff wandering around including big *** bears.

Back