So here's a sneak peak at the new project soon to come!

And found out last night that it will be showing up on Sunday so hopefully I can get a couple more pics of it and get them posted up as well. Thanks everyone. And sounds like the wife is already trying to take claim to it so my driving in it may be limited!

I wish I had that problem with the wife...Nope gotta have cup holder, heated seats, power everything, leather blah blah blah. Now she even wants a darn back up camera....:sad1:

Those Aspen coupes are cool cars. I had one back in those days assigned to me as a work vehicle, and it was a blast to drive - handled really well. You will enjoy it.

I wish I had that problem with the wife...Nope gotta have cup holder, heated seats, power everything, leather blah blah blah. Now she even wants a darn back up camera....:sad1:
They sell those at AutoZone Ya know,lol. You could just retro-fit her car./

Yeah I'm a really lucky guy to have my wife! Right now there is about half of someone else's car in our living room. Not only is she ok with that she actually helped me move the stuff in there! LOL.

Yeah I'm a really lucky guy to have my wife! Right now there is about half of someone else's car in our living room. Not only is she ok with that she actually helped me move the stuff in there! LOL.

Sounds like a keeper. I can't complain too much...the wife tollerates my old car obsession quite well. She doesn't complain about how much time I spend working on my old cars, and all the parts I buy, and I don't complain when she goes shopping with my daughters...;)

F,M, J bodies are really fun cars. Too bad the unveiling to the public went so badly. I still vividly remember the recalls and ticked off people who traded in their loved, trusty and true Darts/ Valiants for Aspens and Volares that let them down.

Chrysler fixed the issues for subsequent runs, but the damage had been done. I know Mopar guys that love all Mopars, except Aspens and Volares.

Well I picked it up yesterday and I have to say that it is a little more rough then it was the last time I saw it but I am sure that I will find a way to get it right. The wife is already giving her input and is ready to get started on it. So hopefully she will keep that mentality and in the next week or two we can get going on it. The Firebird takes priority right now as it is what helps pay for all our junk! LOL.

Managed to pick up some head bolts for the engine last week and am getting ready to start cleaning up the engine compartment and finish getting the engine together then it will be just paint everything and get engine installed. Still have to get a radiator for the car if the one from the Fury will not work. Hoping to have everything together and running in the next 5 or 6 weeks.

That's a prerequisite for my future girlfriend's.

And to to be able to find a 9/16" wrench in my toolbox. LOL!

heck when my wife is in the garage I almost never have to get a tool out of the box and its not a small box. LOL. She really is a great woman. But remember that she is still a woman! LMAO.

So I have gotten the timing cover on and what not. About to get the pushrods in and get the intake on it if I don't change it out. Trans should be ready in about a week or so. I am about to probably this weekend pull the front seats and the carpet out of this bad boy and see how bad the floor repair is going to be and try to get that knocked out and get some new carpet on the way. It would be really nice if someone would buy all my W2 stuff so I can get everything I need to finish this thing!

Back