So here's a sneak peak at the new project soon to come!

BJS racing

Reaction score
It will probably be a couple of weeks before I get it but this is what is next at the great BJS racing garage!

Aspen1.jpgAspen2.jpgAspen3.jpgAspen4.jpgAspen5.jpgAspen6.jpg

Aspen1.jpg

Aspen2.jpg

Aspen3.jpg

Aspen4.jpg

Aspen5.jpg

Aspen6.jpg

Its a deal for a trade for parts so I don't really have any cash in it and I already have an engine and trans that I can put in it so I won't have maybe $300 in the car and have it running and driving. It is something to play with while I work on the Fury. The wife has really been wanting something for us to take to some local car shows so this will do for the time being.

NVM the pictures say "Aspen" when you hover... I'm a bit slow today

Its a 1977 Dodge Aspen R/T. I am getting it with no motor or trans but have a bullet in the corner of the garage that has its name all over it.

Should be fun... please don't put a single penny into paint or bodywork, I'm really digging that look

I've seen a lot of those cars, but have only seen a couple that I liked. They usually get "overdone". Too much wheel and tire.. or bad graphics... wrong color etc.

I'd like to see a car like that done tastefully. That one looks like a nice place to start.

At most I plan on going back in black with it if I do any paint work on it and probably go to Blue stripes on it. Other than that I don't really plan on changing much in the car. I will fix the interior and possibly put AC in the car but just wanted something else to drive a bit and not have to worry about. Who knows the wife may decide she wants to drive it after I get it cleaned up some.

I also like the body the way it is. I know you want AC as far as making it more driver friendly, but I prefer my old cars without AC. :) Just one less thing to work around under the hood.

I've seen a lot of those cars, but have only seen a couple that I liked. They usually get "overdone". Too much wheel and tire.. or bad graphics... wrong color etc.

I'd like to see a car like that done tastefully. That one looks like a nice place to start.

Me too John. Looking forward too seeing how it goes

It did come with the side louvers. The adhesive finally gave up on them and they fell off when I was building the engine that came out of this car. They are still with the car but need to be repaired/replaced. It also has the factory spoiler that was on the car.

It did come with the side louvers. The adhesive finally gave up on them and they fell off when I was building the engine that came out of this car. They are still with the car but need to be repaired/replaced. It also has the factory spoiler that was on the car.

I was going ot ask about those pieces. Glad they are still with the car. I always liked the Aspen R/T more then the Volare RR. Neat car...should be a fun cruiser while you get the Fury done.

And found out last night that it will be showing up on Sunday so hopefully I can get a couple more pics of it and get them posted up as well. Thanks everyone. And sounds like the wife is already trying to take claim to it so my driving in it may be limited!

Back