So what do you guys think of this one? I might have twins soon!

BJS racing

Reaction score
Well there might be a second 65 in my stable soon. What do you guys think?

Gold fury.jpg

That one is a beauty. A real keeper. :wideyed: Details?

Last edited:
Super nice car! I like that color a lot...it's sort of like the "Light Champagne" on my 2 tone truck. Good score!!!

Looks great in that color, congrats!

That one is a beauty. A real keeper. :wideyed: Details?
It's a factory 383 a/c car. It will be basically a month (when I close on the old house) before I go get it. I will definately let you guys know the deal with it when I pick it up. I will be driving it about 700 miles back to DFW. Can't wait!

A little under hood action. This pic was before the stock air cleaner was put back on and it has been converted to a dual resivour master. There is something else that has been done and I'll see if you guys can find what's wrong in the pic!

Gold fury underhood.jpg

A little under hood action. This pic was before the stock air cleaner was put back on and it has been converted to a dual resivour master. There is something else that has been done and I'll see if you guys can find what's wrong in the pic!
Chrome valve covers, intake, radiator hose, and maybe a different year radiator.

There is something else that has been done and I'll see if you guys can find what's wrong in the pic!

The picture is pretty small but, the chrome valve covers, the aluminium intake, the battery hold down is missing, the underhood pad is missing(I hate those things anyway), all of the A/C stuff is missing, and the battery cable clamps.

Back