Someone's noticing C Bodies

I really didn't expect it to be THAT C Body. ..then I wished it hadn't been.

My '67 New Yorker got a surprising amount of on-lookers / picture-takers at Hershey last weekend, and there were a WHOLE LOT of REALLY NICE other cars there, not to mention the meticulously restored '66 Dodge Dart GT next to it. While it presents well, it's no razzle-dazzle 300 either.... maybe these are being re-discovered after so long.......

Oh FFS. This POS again?? :BangHead:

That poor thing has half of the JC Whitney emblem catalog slapped onto it, snow tires and that gawd awful "scoop."

And they actually talk it up like its desirable with all that crap on it! Gives the rest of our C's a bad image. IMHO

facepalm1.gif

Oh FFS. This POS again?? :BangHead:

That poor thing has half of the JC Whitney emblem catalog slapped onto it, snow tires and that gawd awful "scoop."

And they actually talk it up like its desirable with all that crap on it! Gives the rest of our C's a bad image. IMHO

View attachment 222523
... the writing is about as tacky and overconfident as the car.

This one looks strangely familiar. I vaguely recall this one or a similar one for sale awhile back that had photos of it in the East Coast seller's ad with photos during and after being masked and painted outside in the driveway. Does this sound possible?

Likely it was sitting unloved, to me at least the guy gave it some love. Strikes me as an eternal optimist, a quality you don't see much these days.

I rather have a good aftermarket following for c-bodys just like the rest of the popular models

Back