Sometimes I can't beleive the stupid things I do;

Actually, it seems moving Angel, he's cursed, There was the day bring him back from the bodyshop too........

I have pictures of that F Up, thanks to my EX....

Had a Jetta with no trans on the tiltbed, backed her uphill to the shop door and tipped her up and slid the deck but the stinger was sitting on the concrete floor and the bed was a foot of the floor. O.K. tip the bed up and pulll ahead right, but some dummy had already pulled the chains!Steering wheel was turned left and when I moved ahead and stopped the car started too roll ahead to the left and right off the fuckin deck she came landing on it`s drivers side with the cable still on.PALM IN FACEPLANT!!

Last edited:
Had a buddy in high school who dropped his 69 camaro off the rack, twice......

Actually, it seems moving Angel, he's cursed, There was the day bring him back from the bodyshop too........

I have pictures of that F Up, thanks to my EX....

Had her text them to me again........

So we loaded it, I grabbed a block while I strapped the car to keep it from rolling, my bodyman pulled it before I saw, we got 1/2 way home (threw the hills, train tracks, curves) then when coming threw town I saw the strap dangling, "Oh ****"

So I started slowing down, damned if the guy infront of me doesn't stop short, so I HAD to stop, what happens?

The Fury defies gravity of course, it jumps the trailer jack and goes front stub flat on the front of the trailers deck,

at this point "Oh ****, oh ****, oh ****"

Found a home hardware, hmmmm let me think

Hmmmm I have my trucks factory jack, there's a pile of skids...........45 minutes later were back on our way to Whitby

You can forward the Stupid F up of the year award to me at any point :eek:ops:

Ok now me....

Had a bad ignition module and got my 12 year old daughter to crank the engine while I checked fo spark with a new module after cranking it with my back up resistor and then the coil........filling the entire exhaust system with a nice thermoquad fuel rich mixture.

Ignition fired followed quickly by the biggest explosion and ball of flame out the back you ever saw....blew the muffler inside out on along the seam and scared the **** ( literally) out of her....

To this day she ask if I know what I'm doing..... My answer is now always the same....

No! I'm just guessing the best I can.

Now. . . That right there is funny !

Ok now me....

Had a bad ignition module and got my 12 year old daughter to crank the engine while I checked fo spark with a new module after cranking it with my back up resistor and then the coil........filling the entire exhaust system with a nice thermoquad fuel rich mixture.

Ignition fired followed quickly by the biggest explosion and ball of flame out the back you ever saw....blew the muffler inside out on along the seam and scared the **** ( literally) out of her....

To this day she ask if I know what I'm doing..... My answer is now always the same....

No! I'm just guessing the best I can.

Am I allowed two EFF-UPS?
My boss absolutely forbid the use of starting ether under any circumstances.
I couldn't get the engine to fire to save my life.
Loaded it up with ether when my boss wan't looking. "Just this once" I thought.
Blew the valve cover right off the engine, THOUGH the OH door window.
Boss man mad. Oh so mad....

I pulled my trailer out to show him my challenger & since I was only moving a few feet I wasn't careful with the trailer & I failed to latch the hitch. Pulling the car out turned into a game of teeter-totter. Unfuckingbelievable.....[/QUOTE]

have you ever been rear ended by a 19 ft sea ray...popped of hitch and thank god the chain held, lost tailgate and window on suburban oh so fun

Am I allowed two EFF-UPS?
My boss absolutely forbid the use of starting ether under any circumstances.
I couldn't get the engine to fire to save my life.
Loaded it up with ether when my boss wan't looking. "Just this once" I thought.
Blew the valve cover right off the engine, THOUGH the OH door window.
Boss man mad. Oh so mad....
Sorry, Stan but that's pretty funny.

have you ever been rear ended by a 19 ft sea ray...popped of hitch and thank god the chain held, lost tailgate and window on suburban oh so fun[/QUOTE]
That is not funny. You're lucky you didn't wreck.

Had a guy I worked with took a load to Philly and bounced back west of Bedford pa. The trailer jumps right off 5 th wheel falls off truck air lines pull loose of tractor trailer slides down road on gear and parks itself drivers outside wheels on white line (almost completely on shoulder ) he stops, backs up shoulder gets out starts winding gear down to re-attach, state trooper pulls up and proceeds to tell him he can't drop his trailer there, he says okay and keeps hooking it back up. How mad do you think the trooper would be if he found out the trailer fell off and parked itself there.

When I was about 12 we moved from Omaha to Michigan. The family consisted of my 8 brothers and sisters and my parents. Dad didn't hire a mover just aunts and uncles with pickups and trailers and we all caravanned up there in a bunch. One of my uncles was driving his 67 Ford LTD, pulling a good sized U-Haul loaded with furniture, tooling along I-80 at about 75. My older brother was riding with him. I was riding with my Uncle Jim in his 1967 D200 pick-up. Every once in a while the trailer would start whipping back and forth so hard it would pull the back tires of the car from side to side when he looked out his side. At every gas stop, Dad and Uncle Jim kept telling him to slow down or else he would wreck, but George wouldn't listen. Not long after such a stop, they were at it again when my uncle looked to his side as a large U-Haul went tooling past the car in the fast lane. Uncle George said, "some stupid a**hole has lost his trailer. Oh, sh*t, it's ours!!" They just watched as the trailer continued down the interstate for a few hundred yards, then gently eased over to the side of the road and stopped on the shoulder. They used the bumper jack to lift the tongue up, reattached it, and continued on again... at a much lower speed this time... Uncle George tried to keep it quiet and not tell anyone, but my brother spilled the beans. Uncle George was never asked to help anyone for a long time. That was 45 years ago, but seems like yesterday.

One that I did and can't believe I didn't hurt myself. Had a chevy celebrity station wagon jacked up on stands all four corners, nice and safe, done with brakes.put the wheels on jacked up back in center pushed the stands out let jack down you know the jack that goes down kinda fast cause it sticks wham bumper right on my back, I probably looked like a old sway back horse, worse yet jack handle under me can only move it a couple of inches of course no one home. Seemed like forever to get it jacked up enough to roll out but every little bit it went up was such a relief.

One more good one .My dad gave my brothers and I a 68 polara wagon as our first car. She had over 150k on it and needed some work. I found out if you put a torch to the exhaust it would lite up and I showed my little brother this. So after some time went by he got the wagon and one day I could hear him out there revving it and then nothing then a big bang. We come a running to find him looking at the under side of it. I guess he forgot to turn off the torch when he went to start it a blew the exhaust off it.

Back