For Sale sorry, not a C body, but WOW. 68 Hemi GTX convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next ad will read something along the lines of "will cut up for scrap if I don't get my price".

Guy loves money more than he loves cars. Some people have to get every last cent they feel they have coming to them.

Idiots like him don't deserve cars like that.. like you said! If he had visions of Grandeur for that car, he should have taken better care to preserve its condition.. it's certainly worth saving, but!!

That drivetrain would be awesome in a C barge.:icon_fU:

facepalm.jpg

This car might be in worse condition if it had been tarped. A barn is just not ideal but I'm sure it ended up ther because there was nowhere else to put it.

This car might be in worse condition if it had been tarped. A barn is just not ideal but I'm sure it ended up ther because there was nowhere else to put it.

It makes you wonder, at what point did the car just become that unimportant.

upload_2017-2-8_19-36-6.png

First time i notest these bumpergards for the 68 B-body,s. :confused:

Dismembering such a rare car for its drive train would not make sense, however, a C body with a Hemi would be very nice. Wish Chrysler had made a limited number of 426 300s.

Imagine Finding that car in a Ratty old Barn and thinking it just has a 440 or No engine at all, Then popping the Hood to see this.
00V0V_81rHQyT8hC1_600x450.jpg

I would need a Change of Boxers after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back