For Sale Spanish Dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
Only 25000,- :realcrazy::BangHead:
*VERY RARE* Spanish Dodge 3700 GT - cars & trucks - by owner -...
00g0g_6N5sNXRIoND_1200x900.jpg

Well I can’t say I’ve seen another. Interesting, looks more like mid ‘60s not mid ‘70s.

I,ve seen a few over here...……..you don,t want it!!!!!!!!

The Spanish Dodges[edit]

Dart based Dodge 3700
From 1965 to 1970, a Spanish version of the Dodge Dart based on the original from the United States was manufactured in the Barreiros Villaverde factory in Madrid, using the same 111-in (2,819 mm) wheelbase, but with different sheet metal; the Dodge 3700 (commonly known as the Dart) was produced from 1971 to 1978.[1][2] A total of 17,589 units were manufactured of both models in Spain, they were produced as a knock-down kit imported from Argentina due to the protectionist Spanish regulations of those years.[3][4]

The Dart and the 3700 were the largest national production cars available in Spain during all production years. It was an expensive luxury car with very low fuel economy by Spanish standards. The GL designation was a luxury model,[5] while the GT was the sportier version.[6]

All gasoline Dodges had the biggest engine ever mounted into a mass-production car in Spain, the 225 cu in (3.7 l) Chrysler Slant 6 engine. The "3700" number is a reference to the 3.7 litres of displacement. No other six-cylinder engine car has been produced in as big numbers in Spain. A diesel Dart (named "Barreiros Diesel") was also produced.[7] These models were very basic and very slow, and used the round tail lights from the first-generation Simca 1000.[8]

A station wagon version, as well as other variants (diplomatic motorcade cars, ambulances, hearses, etc.) were produced.[9]

Production of the Spanish Dodge Dart/Dodge 3700 stopped in 1977. Peugeot bought the Villaverde factory, as Chrysler was divesting European operations in Spain, France, and the United Kingdom.

Spanish Dodges were popular with members of the Franco government during the 1960s and 1970s. Admiral Luis Carrero Blanco was killed on 20 December 1973 while travelling in his Dodge 3700 GT.[1][10] On 12 June 1975, Fernando Herrero Tejedor, a Minister Secretary General of the Movimiento Nacional and the politician mentoring Adolfo Suárez, died in a car accident while travelling in his official Dodge 3700 in the municipality of Adanero.[11][12]

Lemme seee,,,
I have 20G's into a car that needs rust repair and paint.....
Now, I can't afford the repairs so I want you to pay me for
what I have into it plus what it will cost me to have it repaired...
:wtf::bs_flag:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back