Taking Goldie to the We are Mopar show

BJS racing

Reaction score
Well the wife has agreed that we are going to take the car out for the first time to a show on the 20th of next month at Gas Monkey. This show is going to be 900 mopars from modern to classic. Hopefully she will bring us home something to put on the shelf!
20160630_110029.jpg
20160630_110020.jpg

I thought I my car was going somewhere without me(same name I have for my saddle tan 300).

Beautiful car good luck, but for me it is about comradely with our fellow Mopar guys and not the accolades.

Last edited:
Not really about the accolades for me either. I know a great majority of the cars that are going to be out there are going to be modern cars (kinda a bummer) even though they are mopar as well. Just not the same. It would be nice to have something one day to show for having a nice car. But it certainly won't hurt my feelings if I come home with out one. Had to identify my two fury's by color being that I have two 65 Sport Fury's. LOL.

Well the wife has agreed that we are going to take the car out for the first time to a show on the 20th of next month at Gas Monkey. This show is going to be 900 mopars from modern to classic. Hopefully she will bring us home something to put on the shelf! View attachment 85948 View attachment 85949

I think Goldie is the trophy. You are going to need a big shelf

I think Goldie is the trophy. You are going to need a big shelf
Thanks man. I didn't build this one. I bought it but very glad I did. Actually just ordered new interior stuff for it last week but we decided we are going to wait til it cools down a little here before we do it and the ac.

Sure. Name a time and a place.
I'm sure we are going to stop and get something to eat before we roll in there. I am in Grand Prarie so I'll have to find something somewhat close to there and meet you after we eat. I am going to try to get there about 9-9:30. We are also going to bring and ez up for some shade if they will allow them.

Back