Tallhair has a Town and Country

If you find one you like PM me the VIN and I will pull the Chrysler history for original owner service history etc for you.

If you find one you like PM me the VIN and I will pull the Chrysler history for original owner service history etc for you.

Thank you very much for the info. When I get zeroed in, I'll definitely take you up on the VIN search.

I can't recall displacement but standard V6 ... has most HP of vans I believe. Very peppy and is getting 26mpg on the interstate

Well we got back from the trip on Sunday afternoon .. had a great time with the family and the van performed flawlessly. Trip MPG was 26+ and most of that was at 75-78+ MPH. Lot's of pep, butt loads or room, lots of nifty features, and just comfortable and roomy as hell.

I get 20+ MPG driving it to work which is 7.5 highway miles that only takes about 8 min plus about 10-20 minutes setting in traffic waiting to get in the gate at the AFB.

Mixed work and weekend highway driving is about 25 MPG which I am very pleased with.

The only and I mean only fault i can find with it is if I don't remember to lock the doors before starting down the road is the damn auto locks pull my forearm skin into the power locks which pinches like hell. I'm working on remembering to lock them before I take off LOL.

Back