The 4 speed - She's finished.

Enough of this hood scoop nonsense.Fix all the broken stuff first. When everything is right, then you get to ruin it all you want.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
I just can't help myself and I did finally give it away for 1/2 of what I had in it.

washed 1976 NYB 007.jpg

Such a shame
We've all taken a beating and moved on. If you think you can outsmart the C-body world, you're going to lose your virginity guaranteed.
I have lost money on every one. The cruel twist of fate is that I made money on only two cars in my life and they were both Vettes. Yet what did I return to? C-bodies again. After that, anybody that says Im not a real C-body man can kiss my lily white fat ***.
Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
I've lost money and made money and that's the way it goes. I think my next one will be a vert with an auto.

A true C body guy is born with it in his blood, has an undying devotion, will defend them to the death and never .....ever strays.
You can like C bodies, you can love C bodies, that doesn't make you a C body guy.

So you're boasting that you have the bigger Penis. OK.
Your dick is the biggest here.
Everybody repeat after me: "Dave has the biggest dick here."
Happy now??
b_8718.jpg

Nope its probably one of the smallest BUT with that statement you have proven that you can be the biggest ...

Back