The latest stray...

Technically we live in Genesse township , although I did grow up there it was pre water crisis. When my tap turns I get beautiful,tasty well water
Funny how our perceptions are so geographically wrong in most cases.
People who have never been where I live think that...
1. It's like the Miami Cuban section,
2. It's in the median strip of I-75 that overlooks Disney World, or...
3. It's a sweltering hell hole that never drops below 100° with 1,000% humidity.
If I don't like you, I'll perpetuate those misconceptions so you won't come and visit.

Any transmissions in those motor homes?
dsc03539-jpg.jpg

Perfect for that BB Cricket.

Funny how our perceptions are so geographically wrong in most cases.
People who have never been where I live think that...
1. It's like the Miami Cuban section,
2. It's in the median strip of I-75 that overlooks Disney World, or...
3. It's a sweltering hell hole that never drops below 100° with 1,000% humidity.
If I don't like you, I'll perpetuate those misconceptions so you won't come and visit.
How very true Stan. Most of the water line issues are in the old parts of the city. Unfortunately the lead spread through out all of the city lines. They are actually talking about repossessing homes of people that refuse to pay their bill. They have charged residents for water during this entire fiasco. It's just insane to me.

If you'd given him another 20 you would have had the whole camper :lol::thumbsup:. Very well done, pays to have friends.
It does!! No way I could get either out of his yard with out a loader. The 71 is 1000 feet in the yard with 10 or so cars in front of it and the 78 (I think) is sitting on top of another car. No organization at all. Just a few hundred mostly junk cars. He does have a 71 charger with a nice steering wheel.nothing left of the rest of the car tho.

Grill and cowl installed . Still have get the wiper motor and figure out the linkage and such.
IMG_1584.JPG
I forgot to look when I was at the yard, by chance does anyone know if the brake pedal on these have a return spring? I've never seen anything like this before, when I push the brake pedal down it stays down. If I put my foot under it and pull up it comes fine and releases the brakes. Smh!

Back