The most hideous car accessory ever invented.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
:BangHead:

Fuzzy dice - Wikipedia.

1655132107055.png

"A technology upgrade to the product includes illuminated LED plastic dice that change colors."

You need this modern style Stan!

We're still waiting for you to buy your Hellcat. :poke:
I totally blew it because of my arrogance and own stupidity.
I started shopping when you could still negotiate.
I stubbornly held out trying to squeeze one more dollar out of the dealers.
I played. I lost. I was stupid. Absolutely.
Now I have my tail tucked between my legs watching the $25,000.00 markups.

The HOA specifically states No Purple Cars.
I've probably told this story before.

In 1998, I needed another car. Divorce was on the horizon and I didn't want to get too deep but was driving 60 miles one way to work. I decided on a new Dodge Stratus. I saw a black one I liked and called a guy I knew at the dealership. That one was sold, but he said he'd find another for me. I looked at another at night at another dealership and it was a nice dark blue, so I told him about it and he said he could get that one. We made a good deal and all was good.

Went to pick the car up and they backed it out and it was freaking purple. I had already done the paperwork so it was mine. I didn't know "deep amethyst" was purple.... It looked dark blue at night.

My soon to be ex starts laughing and says "you bought a purple car" and the kids started immediately referring to it as the "Barney car".

Cars have windshield mounted rear view mirror now-a-days? Thought the rear camera did all that.

back in our day gay meant you where happy but not today

Sorry respectfully disagree on the fuzzy dice. I think they have a place on early 50's convertibles and others. This, on the other hand, does not! Cam Shaft

Capture.JPG

Back