The NYB gets a new Tuxedo

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I've been waiting a month to show these pictures. Since Chris is booked until Jesus resurrects, I brought The NYB to the second best painter in the world. After the garage door kiss, I couldn't get the paint to match so, I looked at the balance in the Savings Account and said F$#@ IT. I went full bore. Perfectly blocked with 3 coats base and 3 coats clear. It was worth it. I hope you like the pics because I never had a premium paint job before and I am kind of like a proud father.

ngdo40.jpg

2hxu1a9.jpg

2crlo55.jpg

161i92h.jpg

i3auc9.jpg

2v96b1v.jpg

This one is for Bob: He likes these - lol

2zi7ert.jpg

2n7ds34.jpg

Take this as a sincere compliment.... If someone told me that Chrysler offered that paint scheme as an option, I would believe it.

It just works!!

Take this as a sincere compliment.... If someone told me that Chrysler offered that paint scheme as an option, I would believe it.

It just works!!

I actually thought it was a factory paint scheme the first time I saw it. Had it been I bet a lot of folks would have opted for it. I sure sets the car off.

The silver is the original silver but with extra metallic added and the black is Lexus Metallic Charcoal.

Nice car, except for the wheels.

Okay, I kid. Nice car, and I didn't know that wasn't a factory option, either. Looks fantastic. I especially love the Imperial crest in the leading edge of the turn signals. Didn't know they had those.

Don't know why you made the comment in the other thread that you thought we wouldn't care. I, for one, would like to see more pics. Have any of the process?

That, Stan, is a great looking formie! I really like the new paintjob! Congrats!

But, I have to ask. Are the pinstripes stickers? It seems that the ends of the stripes are sticking out a little bit?!

Looks to me like the bullet was worth biting! Now no 'kisses' on this paint job!!

Glenn

Back