The paint job and putting a '61 fury back together

I got some electrical issues the turn signals from the front wont work in the front Horn does not work and the car is blind in 1 eye ( my way of saying 1 head light does not work) but. the lighter does not work I do not smoke but I will use that to charge my iPhone when the battery goes low . I know these will be fixed and the car is staying put until every thing works.

Update I had Halogen Headlights installed in the car and all 4 headlights work . The car was started yesterday and it runs . I had to go back to the point system until I can get a electronic ignition kit . I am disappointed with Jegs . The horn still does not work and neither does the front turn signals but the instrument panels work. The tranny leaks I got to replace the seals I already have some I got them from rock auto and they were on a close out special so I stocked up

out of the garage for the 1st time had it's 1st drive and then a bath for some reason it is not letting me upload photos. Lets try it again and still the same results no photos can be posted and I do not know what it is. I hope a video will be Ok from You Tube https://youtu.be/bMi51cKOyrU

Last edited:
Wash but it needs to be waxed

98E5C125-6F63-443C-B93C-6AF6CF4C3C2F.jpeg

A bit like Julian in Germany, you've both stripped your car down, corrected everything and rebuilt it to tip top condition so no unexpected surprises for either of you.

You'll have to get together with Will after Virgil is completed, it'll make a great photo - 2 of Chrysler's early 60's classics in immaculate condition - my congratulations to you both.

Congratulations Steph. It's been a long road back. Enjoy.
Took almost 6 years . The horn does not work , The brake lights and the front turn signals do not work and the car is going no were until these work . My dad is going to fix the problems if it is something electrical and I do not know what to do I leave it up to some one who knows what they are doing. The hard work really paid off.

Last edited:
I have really enjoyed watching your progress on this car Stephanie...well done!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am looking for clips to hold the Plymouth script for the hood and some for the windshield chrome if any one here has any to spare please me know the price plus shipping

Back