The People Have Spoken...

Without the help of Stalin we would have never defeated Hitler. The Soviet occupation of Eastern Europe after WW2 was the price we had to pay to stop the evilest dictator who ever lived. Unlike Stalin, Putin so far as I can tell hasn't conducted any purges or starved millions of his own people to death. Russia still has a nuclear arsenal and has the capability to deliver a devastating blow to the United States if it choses to. I think using diplomacy should be a first option before we decide to charge headlong into battle against Russia.

Seriously!? I know a whole bunch of people who just so happen managed to get across the borders in Hungary and East Germany back in the late 40's and early 50's. I'll let them know that it was too bad they had to be sacrificed to Stalin. That was a very cavalier comment given how many millions were imprisoned and how many millions were killed.

No one sane is advocating charging head long. It is the kitchen sink that concerns me. One just needs to realize that Russia calls us the "West" and she feels the "West" has never respected her and her past empire. She would like both back. Consequently your position can't be that of two business people sitting down and making a deal when one is a absolute ruler and has no reason to deal in a straight forward manner. Her provocative actions towards U.S. Navy ships and planes are an insight in and of themselves. Just think of Putin as the anti-Trump who has an approval rating in Russia of almost 90% based on being firm with the West.

It wasn't the Russians that did Hitler in but rather Russia herself. He under estimated the distance between the borders and the cities. He also underestimated the weather.
They were feeling the effects of that when Russia introduced that almost indestructible tank...
The Germans were also spreading themselves thin. How many fronts can you fight?

Its over, its done. For good or ill the American people have spoken. Time for Trump to make good on his promises; that will be the big test for him.

Seriously!? I know a whole bunch of people who just so happen managed to get across the borders in Hungary and East Germany back in the late 40's and early 50's. I'll let them know that it was too bad they had to be sacrificed to Stalin. That was a very cavalier comment given how many millions were imprisoned and how many millions were killed.

No one sane is advocating charging head long. It is the kitchen sink that concerns me. One just needs to realize that Russia calls us the "West" and she feels the "West" has never respected her and her past empire. She would like both back. Consequently your position can't be that of two business people sitting down and making a deal when one is a absolute ruler and has no reason to deal in a straight forward manner. Her provocative actions towards U.S. Navy ships and planes are an insight in and of themselves. Just think of Putin as the anti-Trump who has an approval rating in Russia of almost 90% based on being firm with the West.
The provocations towards U.S. Navy ships and planes is a response to our involvement in Syria with which Russia has a long standing relationship. Arming Syrian rebels in attempts to overthrow Assad is a clear act of aggression towards Russia. Americas policy of overthrowing Mideast dictators has led to a surge in radical Islamist groups, the mass murder of innocent civilians, and the European migrant crisis. What ever horrendous acts these dictators may or may not have committed pale in comparison to what the United States involvement has brought about. And there you have Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at the forefront of it all, rattling her saber, trying to push these policies even further.
There is no doubt that Putin is going to look out for Russian interests over that of the United States. I believe that America should look out for its best interests over that of Russia's. Attacking Russia's allies only benefits the international financiers and does nothing for Americas well being. Putin is not stupid and knows very well that instigating a war with the United States could possibly bring on the mutual destruction of both countries. We need like minded individuals in our own government and kick out all these blood thirsty neo cons like Hillary Clinton. We can only prey that Trump has some trace of sanity in him and will do the right thing.

Haven't heard from Hillary for almost a week now.

terrifying_asylum_tour_of_the_past_01.jpg

I had to turn the sound off on my tv a week before election endedjust so i didnt have to listen to that voice... Bill, I feel for ya bro.

It wasn't the Russians that did Hitler in but rather Russia herself. He under estimated the distance between the borders and the cities. He also underestimated the weather.
They were feeling the effects of that when Russia introduced that almost indestructible tank...
The Germans were also spreading themselves thin. How many fronts can you fight?
Accurate but only in so far as it was the Russian winter that finished them off. We are all fortunate Hitler thought he was a competent military tactician. He deviated from his general's "take Leningrad first" strategy and pulled the 4th Panzer group in favour of the push on Moscow. Roosevelt would not have jumped in if Leningrad had fallen. This topic interests me but deserves it's own thread.

The provocations towards U.S. Navy ships and planes is a response to our involvement in Syria with which Russia has a long standing relationship. Arming Syrian rebels in attempts to overthrow Assad is a clear act of aggression towards Russia. Americas policy of overthrowing Mideast dictators has led to a surge in radical Islamist groups, the mass murder of innocent civilians, and the European migrant crisis. What ever horrendous acts these dictators may or may not have committed pale in comparison to what the United States involvement has brought about. And there you have Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at the forefront of it all, rattling her saber, trying to push these policies even further.
There is no doubt that Putin is going to look out for Russian interests over that of the United States. I believe that America should look out for its best interests over that of Russia's. Attacking Russia's allies only benefits the international financiers and does nothing for Americas well being. Putin is not stupid and knows very well that instigating a war with the United States could possibly bring on the mutual destruction of both countries. We need like minded individuals in our own government and kick out all these blood thirsty neo cons like Hillary Clinton. We can only prey that Trump has some trace of sanity in him and will do the right thing.

Oh, my someone does not like the United States.

Provocative actions by the U.S. Navy. I won't even go there as you are at a disadvantage. I'll just say my info comes from a high school friend inside the Navy O6 level and another at O7 level.

Arming Syrian rebels is a clear act of aggression towards Russia. Who the hell cares. That is the way superpowers play the game. I do remember that we armed the Afghans against the Russians who invaded their country. By the way where were you when the Russians were planning their aggression against the U.S when arming North Vietnam with SAMs?

Did you protest George W and his invasion of Iraq?

Clinton a neo-con? Now that has got to be one of the funniest comments I have ever heard since typically the word has referred to Republican hawks. By the way did you know a neo-con is on the list to be Secretary of State? John Bolton who has been a hawk going way back and whose favorite word is bomb. Like bomb Iran to get their nuclear weapons program. Now he is serious.

Trump will be getting sanity. Once he starts to get the full scope of what the CIA and NSA have he will see stuff his mind could never comprehend. The Senate will also help him out with that sanity.

International financiers? Wow, that term goes way back over the years. Isn't that a favorite of Breitbart among others?

the evilest dictator who ever lived
Really?, isn't it time people stopped repeating decades old propaganda lines?
The world would be a very different place today, had that war never taken place, but the internationals had to have it their way.
Familiarize yourself with what George Patton, one of history's greatest military men, had to say about the outcome of the war, what he came to see and believe of the whole mess, of the country they had obliterated, and of its people.

Accurate but only in so far as it was the Russian winter that finished them off. We are all fortunate Hitler thought he was a competent military tactician. He deviated from his general's "take Leningrad first" strategy and pulled the 4th Panzer group in favour of the push on Moscow. Roosevelt would not have jumped in if Leningrad had fallen. This topic interests me but deserves it's own thread.

I was fortunate to have served in the U.S. Army in Europe for 15 years from the 1970's to 1990's. I was stationed in Augsburg, Germany for 8 years which is just a few miles from Dachau and the Eagles Nest and very close to a lot of castles in Southern Bavaria. That was my favorite assignment of my 20 year career. I was also very fortunate to have a Commander that majored in Modern European History and we would recon and have meetings in many, many towns in Southern Germany during MRA (Maneuver Rights Area) operations and discuss battles that happened during WWII. He would discuss who the opposing forces were, the strategies of the battle from both combatants, and the outcome. It was always very interesting and sometimes we would have a person or two that lived in that town during the battle to give us their experience and views too. We always had a great relationship with the locals. We were the most southern deployed combat unit in Germany and we were a Brigade sized unit. We made sure we had crews with shovels and brooms that cleaned up the mud and dirt when we came out of the German fields and back on to the roads. We didn't run over their crops or cars and the German people were very appreciative of that. In the bigger cities where the American Divisions were like the 3rd I.D., 1st Armored Division, etc, they were tearing up fields, crops, cars, literally hitting building with tanks and artillery and just had a shitty relationship with the locals. We didn't do that and respected the land and property of the German people. I can tell you that running over and knocking down the beer hops fields would really piss the German's off. I would be pissed too. All in all, I had a great time while I was there and still have great German friends still there.

Really?, isn't it time people stopped repeating decades old propaganda lines?
The world would be a very different place today, had that war never taken place, but the internationals had to have it their way.
Familiarize yourself with what George Patton, one of history's greatest military men, had to say about the outcome of the war, what he came to see and believe of the whole mess, of the country they had obliterated, and of its people.
I am somewhat familiar George Patton and the controversy surrounding his views on the Nazis. The reason I referred to Hitler as the evilest dictator who ever lived is because I don't want to seem in any way sympathetic towards him and run the risk of being labeled an anti Semite. I'm just trying to stay politically correct.

I am somewhat familiar George Patton and the controversy surrounding his views on the Nazis. The reason I referred to Hitler as the evilest dictator who ever lived. . .

Hitler was not the most evil dictator who ever lived. That "honor" belongs to Mao Tse Tung. He was responsible for the murder of almost 100 million people. . .

Oh, my someone does not like the United States.

Provocative actions by the U.S. Navy. I won't even go there as you are at a disadvantage. I'll just say my info comes from a high school friend inside the Navy O6 level and another at O7 level.

Arming Syrian rebels is a clear act of aggression towards Russia. Who the hell cares. That is the way superpowers play the game. I do remember that we armed the Afghans against the Russians who invaded their country. By the way where were you when the Russians were planning their aggression against the U.S when arming North Vietnam with SAMs?

Did you protest George W and his invasion of Iraq?

Clinton a neo-con? Now that has got to be one of the funniest comments I have ever heard since typically the word has referred to Republican hawks. By the way did you know a neo-con is on the list to be Secretary of State? John Bolton who has been a hawk going way back and whose favorite word is bomb. Like bomb Iran to get their nuclear weapons program. Now he is serious.

Trump will be getting sanity. Once he starts to get the full scope of what the CIA and NSA have he will see stuff his mind could never comprehend. The Senate will also help him out with that sanity.

International financiers? Wow, that term goes way back over the years. Isn't that a favorite of Breitbart among others?
Yes, Indeed there is large number of people who Hate the United States of America. We call these people Hillary Clinton supporters. Hillary Clinton is a wolf in sheeps clothing hiding behind the democratic party. If my memory serves me right the neo cons originated in Chicago in the late 60s and was started by a group of people who at that time were mostly Democrats.
It's funny you mentioned George Bush and the invasion of Iraq which I was apposed to at the time. I remember seeing the mass protests on the news condemning the war. It's funny how the demonstrations seemed to dry up once Obama took office despite the fact that he continued to carry on the Bush policies in the middle east. It seems that peace loving liberals don't have a problem with war, mass bloodshed and torture just as long as the politician that they support is committing these violent acts.
It doesn't surprise me at all, that Trump is appointing a bunch of war hawks to his cabinet. What's new, politicians lie and deceive all the time. I had made it clear in my earlier comments that I was skeptical of Donald Trump. It looks as if his true self is now being revealed. With Hillary it was known from the beginning. I can't understand why all these Hillary supporters are all bent out of shape and out protesting and rioting over her loss. It looks as if her policies are still going to go into effect over the next 4 years despite her losing the election.
If anything good came out of this, we at least got to say F@&k You to the establishment and main stream media and feel good for a day. Tomorrow it's back to the same old business in Washington as usual.

Back