The Servprolara

When ya coming thru?
Pins on what map?
I told ya where i seen that green one..... No more than a block or 2 from 66... Where the "rt66 family restaurant" is, and a couple of blocks straight south. There's a Napa right there on the corner too.
I haven't been out there since mid July, was there on 3 trips thru there within a months time prior to that.... I'll be going right by it next weekend and I'm interested to see if it's still there..... Headed to Pontiac for the threshermens show that happens every year labor day weekend. Harvest days should be coming up real soon after that I'll look n see.

Ok so this is the weekend before harvest days.
I'm 20-some miles, straight east from there.
Cool.
Haven't had my fury out in a couple of years. (Thanks covid, and $5+/gas) but doesn't quite fit, as mine's a "b" version not a "c")are there stops along the way? If you guys are making a stop between about Joliet and Pontiac i could probably at least meet up.... Prefer Dwight and South... Thanks for the heads up

Ok so this is the weekend before harvest days.
I'm 20-some miles, straight east from there.
Cool.
Haven't had my fury out in a couple of years. (Thanks covid, and $5+/gas) but doesn't quite fit, as mine's a "b" version not a "c")are there stops along the way? If you guys are making a stop between about Joliet and Pontiac i could probably at least meet up.... Prefer Dwight and South... Thanks for the heads up
Read the full thread, will be picking some people up along the way and stopping at the rt 66 attractions. Pontiac museums on Sunday

Back