The Servprolara

But the original engine is gone , no? Front seat, gone, dash pad , gone?

I'm a little confused why that part has history. Just saying..

But the original engine is gone , no? Front seat, gone, dash pad , gone?

I'm a little confused why that part has history. Just saying..
The original engine is here. Same with the dash. The only original part i dont have is the front bench i left at Carlisle.

That stuff all had to be replaced and doesn't hurt the exterior appearance of the vehicle like changing the tailgate with one thats "close enough"

Since everything else is new why not go all the way and paint it too? I'm sure you can duplicate the Servpro emblems.

Since everything else is new why not go all the way and paint it too? I'm sure you can duplicate the Servpro emblems.
Absolutely not. People PAY to fake this look. The sevrpro has aged like fine wine. If I paint it, its just another green wagon.

The next owner can make that decision.

BUT everything else is swapped out. The tailgate is no different. I fact, I'd probably swap it to save it.
Bull.

I changed the motor but did my best to make it look like the 69 318 it was born with. Even when it was on barnfinds, internet experts were arguing in the comments that it wasn't a magnum motor. I guess my Magnum in disguise fooled some.

The original front bench was junk. You remember. YOU FOUND ME THE SEAT!

The dash was just ugly and needed to be addressed. I didnt use the AC pad I had ready for a year because it had to be the right 69 Non AC pad.

Everything I've done for the servpro has been carefully thought about before doing it.

I was going to change this whole car into a 70 or 71 when I initially purchased it. Glad I didn't.

It's not Bull. It's all changed , you just said so.
And? Any change I've made has been done with the cars best interest in mind. Changing the tail gate would hurt the appearance, where the other changes have been to the cars benefit.

Wrong shade of green. F5 vs F8
I couldn't live with it being off this much.

20211226_131254.jpg
20211226_131533.jpg
20211226_131459.jpg

Back