The world is now a better place - a new formal hits the road

Beautiful job Eddie, makes me wish I would have kept mine. But it went to a good home in Australia. George (Desoto George) is loving it.
Great car collection, truly a great mix of vehicles.
Keep up the good work, and any hints as to what you're restoring for Carlisle?

B6D2EFBE-14F5-4E60-84AF-7175B179E3E1.jpeg
EFB403C2-053E-4983-B4DF-17180E7A1AC8.jpeg

8526B11E-BE21-4A65-89BE-68BC3A8823D7.jpeg

One owner car. Continuous service since new. 106k miles. All there. Minimal rust. Motor and tranny getting rebuilt. It will get brakes, new interior and clear coat over the patina

I don’t think ANYONE on this site has a fleet like Eddie.. if I’m wrong! Plz prove me wrong. I vote Eddie President of “You Suck” Land.. anyone 2nd the motion? Lol

I suppose we can forgive you not bringing a Formal if you bring her... :poke:
I don’t think ANYONE on this site has a fleet like Eddie.. if I’m wrong! Plz prove me wrong. I vote Eddie President of “You Suck” Land.. anyone 2nd the motion? Lol
While not like Eddie's herd... @saforwardlook has a ridiculous ability to post another Mopar pic to trump any conversation... is only flaw seems to be a lack of Formals :rolleyes:, and that he is just too darn far away :(

It' s not all about the fleet. If it were Steve would be far ahead of everyone . It is high on the criteria list .

He does suck but there’s not enough Mopar there for me to forward that motion.

Show the totality of all the FCBO cars together and the fleet is second to none!!
Amazing cars.
Amazing people.
Amazing talent.
Proud to be here.

I suppose we can forgive you not bringing a Formal if you bring her... :poke:

While not like Eddie's herd... @saforwardlook has a ridiculous ability to post another Mopar pic to trump any conversation... is only flaw seems to be a lack of Formals :rolleyes:, and that he is just too darn far away :(

Gosh, didn't realize I was being discussed in this thread/context (this is where alerts come in handy). You're funny Cantflip! Yep, not one formal. But fuselage (and to a lesser degree Forward Look), that is another matter. :D

I have never thought about my fleet in terms of comparing it to anyone elses, I am just plain bonkers, thats all! And where I end up is where I end up. That is why my place is called the "asylum".

Last edited:
Back