There's cars still to be found

IMHO that is what a message board is for , too
Exchange different opinions and arguments.
There are often different point of views.
Argueing may result in rethinking your own opinion,too

Being open minded has never hurt.

Defending your own position strongly is fine, too.

But there is no need to call someone names just because he has a different opinion than yourself.

This is a message board and not a serious life issue.

Carsten

So my opinion is what it is but there wasn't any name calling

Forgot what you wrote,short memory and it is you're not your !!

" Because your an ******* ? "

I know the difference .... i can not be held responsible for a device changing verbiage. Hell last night I typed in Pavillion and it changed it to Chicken.... WTF? How does anything get chicken from Pavillion?
AND you wanna point out my possible flaws but you can't recall what I wrote but accuse me of It ..:realcrazy: go away

I know the difference .... i can not be held responsible for a device changing verbiage. Hell last night I typed in Pavillion and it changed it to Chicken.... WTF? How does anything get chicken from Pavillion?
AND you wanna point out my possible flaws but you can't recall what I wrote but accuse me of It ..:realcrazy: go away

No,this is what you wrote,"So my opinion is what it is but there wasn't any name calling".

So,what's this ?

" Because your an ******* ?"

I'm done,have a nice day !
icon_smile_big.gif

Guess I'm not done,fixed it,I guess we have the same issues,satisfied ?
cheers.gif

(
i can not be held responsible for a device changing verbiage)

Last edited:
Right, no name calling. Since your reading comprehension is low I will once again help you.
I asked you if you were an *******. Do you see the question mark? That implies a question NOT a statement. So, no name calling.
WTF ! How the Hell do people get out of bed in the morning..... (no question mark because its rhetorical)

No,this is what you wrote,"So my opinion is what it is but there wasn't any name calling".

So,what's this ?

" Because your an ******* ?"

I' done,have a nice day !
icon_smile_big.gif

Being the nice guy I am I won't attack the grammatical or punctuation here.
Did you ever hear the glass houses, throw stones thing ? :realcrazy:

Right, no name calling. Since your reading comprehension is low I will once again help you.
I asked you if you were an *******. Do you see the question mark? That implies a question NOT a statement. So, no name calling.
WTF ! How the Hell do people get out of bed in the morning..... (no question mark because its rhetorical)

(i can not be held responsible for a device changing verbiage)

Works both ways !

Now I'm really done !
wave.gif

They've never had a epiphany. One that would slap'em in the face, or a life altering positive event.
These are usually people with little aspirations and desire to become better, evolve to be more. They are content going through daily life, year after year with minimal change and their biggest dream is rotting in the yard. That is why they ( most ) can't let go.
Others, sentiment and denial that its decaying at a rate as fast as themselves.

Hey I resemble that remark...

I'm late to this string, and I see it went off the rails, but thought I would add some trivia. In about 1976, I sold this car to the guy who owned it until he died (in 1995 as I understand it). It still sits in the backyard of the house he lived in. So it has been in this location for 45 years, not running for probably more than half of that time. I don't think this car was ever garaged; it wasn't when I owned it for two years. I had it up to 145 MPH a couple of times, and it was rock solid stuck to the road.

How many times have we all heard this before?
I want to be clear before I express my opinions here this is a sore spot for me. I have seen too many vehicles literally sit and rot into the dirt under them only to be fixed up some day!
I have personally stopped and talked to many owners to hear this line, or one similar. I am waiting for my grandson to get older, my son to get done with college, etc., etc. etc.
True, many times this does happen, but on most of the vehicles I have talked to the owners, the cars sit in the same spot and end up getting towed away. Only after the owner has neglected it to the point it is not worth saving.
Sorry for the outburst here. But, I just do not understand why someone will not part with a vehicle. If someone is willing to give a fair price and get the car or truck back on the road, then please let it go.
I would much rather see a classic back on the road being driven and used instead of sitting and rotting away. So what if it needs some work, paint, etc.
Sorry for the long rant, but I still cannot make sense of this behavior even after being involved with cars for over 30 years.
Sometimes divorce steps in and saves the car.
The guy talks so much about the value that she demands half at the court ordered sale!

Back