this is gorgeous BUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That car is really nice, what a beautiful color combo!

I dont know if that number is correct....could be. I have photos from when he sold it ten years ago, looks the same.

Very nice car. Very nice ad. Those pictures are outstanding. He must of used some kind of photo enhancing program like HDR or Alienskin. That's how to post pictures of a car for sale!!! Now if we can only fix the mistake on the price! LOL!!!

Chequered Flag International is pleased to offer this.....
I absolutely hate these shysters that try to sound elegant and upscale by making it sound like they are offering you an elegant 7 course dinner...
"Pleased" my azz...

And I'm pleased to tell you that the shin banger deducts a few grand in it's value as far as I'm concerned...

10304546_19.jpg

And it's "checkered". The Q means you're queer.

Last edited:
I won't buy a car with these huge under dash dealer or aftermarket A/C.....unless it's a modern conversion.

Yes, it is very nice, but for that money I would expect a redone dash panel. This one has paint chips on the painted metal and the black fill on the chrome diecast pieces is very uneven. Deduct!

I don't know what I hate most. That, or "What we have here is a...".

< Sent from my tablet >

Complete lack of respect for the law...........

I had to finish the line Stan because THATS what I think of when I see "what we have here is a"

Commando 1: I used to live in California. Marina del Rey was where some of the people too rich or snooty for Bel Air (too rich and snooty for Beverley Hills) lived. "We are please..." yeah, I agree with your comment on that one.

and a lack of come-on-ni-kwew-ni-kay-shun.

< Sent from my tablet >

I was tracking with you Stan ... If you are going for "failure to commun-kate".

[video=youtube_share;1fuDDqU6n4o]http://youtu.be/1fuDDqU6n4o?t=5s[/video]

Which I don't like any more that you men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back