For Sale This will PISS YOU OFF. 71 Fury GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter65

Reaction score
Contact seller
It's bad enough that the "muscle car" guys tear the engines out of perfectly fine cars but this is disgusting. Obviously they had NO idea what this car was.

71 fury gt

71 gt side.jpg
71 gt hood.jpg

If I had a grand right now to drop on another car Id have been there already.

This looks like the one that was at National Moparts years ago

Not sure what the value restored would be but for someone with the means, It might be worth contacting him and asking what he would need to include the engine and trans. 8K may get everything if he can do math. That would give him 7K to buy another 440 and 727.

Not sure what the value restored would be but for someone with the means, It might be worth contacting him and asking what he would need to include the engine and trans. 8K may get everything if he can do math. That would give him 7K to buy another 440 and 727.

I think that engine and transmission have been missing for a long long time. That thing is vantage, right out of the barn find garage photos

He probably has a wicked awesome road runner clone. or an impressive Volare on a 4x4 chassis.

I think that engine and transmission have been missing for a long long time. That thing is vantage, right out of the barn find garage photos
I'm not sure, the first picture shows the car sitting level. I'm thinking the engine and trans are still in the car in the first picture. This isn't too far from me if anyone is interested.

Restored value? Ask Critter what his appraised value was
You don't wana know..... 7k will get ya 2 quarters and a grill if you can find them
Sad buiss...if same car it was saveable a couple years.back.....am wondering what happened to the rims and centers

Looks like a viable project, complete from the limited photos. If I was close, I'd be there with some cash today. I couldn't build the masterpiece critter did, but that car has potential to be a great driver.

Last edited:
Let's not get too excited fellas. $1000 might be too much.

There is a 70 SFGT in Indianapolis, I looked at it 20 years ago, sitting in a field for $2500.
I re-inquired perhaps 10 years ago and is still for sale but condition has worsened.
Engine is seized, has roof rust front and rear, rear springs are up thru the floor. Rest of car is a #3-4 at best from memory of it 20 years ago.
I estimated if I got a donor car from southwest shipped up here it would be $2500 easy.
So with no labor figured in, I'd have $5000 in it and it would still be a POS that needed everything.

We need a LOT more detail about this 71 before we jump on it.

The fact most of it is still in tact is Something to be grateful for I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back