For Sale This will PISS YOU OFF. 71 Fury GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe for it to be illegal it has to be done with the intent to defraud , SO for the guy doing for himself it would legally be OK .

Besides what do you think they did when this was new ? Hit hard , they would clip it . Standard body shop repair . Send it down the road legally done .

IMO the issue with this car is not can it be fixxed. It's when your done you can buy one as nice if not nicer for a third of the price it would cost to fix this one. From what I saw I couldn't see anyone wanting to or needing to re-boding this car.

IMO the issue with this car is not can it be fixxed. It's when your done you can buy one as nice if not nicer for a third of the price it would cost to fix this one. From what I saw I couldn't see anyone wanting to or needing to re-boding this car.

Now imagine the car is in a desirable color combination and its a different story

I think you're right . It needs to be done because you want & love the car .

BUT the average guy can do this one as $$ permits . Most I know can't fork over $20k + for a done car .

That's how I did my Challenger . A little at a time .

Perhaps, but guys like me with three already in the stable , keeping up with improvements and maintenance do not have the time, money and space for a project. ..

Perhaps, but guys like me with three already in the stable , keeping up with improvements and maintenance do not have the time, money and space for a project. ..

as usual.
Then you simply don't want it bad enough

I offered to pay a bit more for the engine to be left in my 300. The guy bought that car for the date-coded 440HP to put in his Charger. I even offered to find him a date coded block for it to leave it alone. He got the car as a driver, I got it as "parted out". The world is what it is. No different than the guy parting out the '71 Charger R/T 440 for an engine for his Road Runner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back