TINA PATINA (73 4dr Imperial) will join her GINGER SIBs in MINNESOTA

Found the perfect place for you Doc, plenty of space for the doggos as well :D

_20180830_091237.JPG

_20180830_091215.JPG

_20180830_091300.JPG

I'm afraid to tell her there's five Imperials...I just keep two at home...
two... soon to be three at the shop 60 miles away... I will store them out of sight and just rotate them...the only two that might give it away is the gold one and the silver patina one...I haven't figured out how to break it to her yet.:rofl:
Well I had this picture on FB forever and my brother in law blew the whistle on me...she thought it was the same Imperial...:rofl:

View attachment 209314
You're screwed now... she'll be watching for the colors to change shades... you might have managed to keep one red and one silver/gold and try to pass it off as lighting... BIL owes you big time, maybe punish him by having him help pull up the old tile on the next remodel...

you guys know the numbers and reality...But, I would tell wifey that one there circled in the pic is 2+ times the cost of all five Imperials combined or together.
40183485_10210078973089124_6674432061916315648_ncc.jpg

You've bought two Imperials in the span of time it's taken me to do my Steering over. (it's not done yet)
I feel .. um.. unsure.
Congratulations though!
It's all due to his accountant. His practice has "mined" too much money this year, and he needs to find a tax write-off PRONTO.

Marv,
you have probably seen this pic as well...
mine are big and heavy but, not expensive or valuable like this big time collection.
I also like B and E bodies, but C bodies are those who really fascinate me.. Your Imperial collection is way more appealing to me than this pile of fancy colored cars.. Just because they're rare and sport a Hemi doesn't mean that they can mess with an Imperial or 70 SportFury..
If I'd have the choice, of course I'd take a Superbird, then sell it and buy me a shitload of fuselages plus a garage to store them:lol:

That's funny. My wife probably wouldn't have noticed either.
BTW somebody should educate your bro-in-law the rules of the Man Code!
Here's another one I had blatantly visible on my FB page for months just to see if my wifey would say anything...when questioned by my BIL later about having two at that time...she said, "no...it's just that one is in the shade"... ofcourse BIL pointed out the different rims...busted.
impcombo.jpg

So you’re actually buying these cars without so much as telling her?

So you’re actually buying these cars without so much as telling her?
I just tell her about the ones I sell...she likes that...of course that's a red flag. I want to save them not part with them. Chebbies had to go except Goldy.

Just a matter of arguments..
Lots of cars don't leave any money for hookers and cocain :D

As you know, these C bodies consume alot of my (our) time...think my wifey would rather me rub her feet and watch "Devil wears Prada" for the 99th time instead of me looking for parts, etc...

As you know, these C bodies consume alot of my (our) time...think my wifey would rather me rub her feet and watch "Devil wears Prada" for the 99th time instead of me looking for parts, etc...
Uh, Der!

Back