transport

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I need leads on inexpensive, (cheap), transportation to move a parts car from Newton Kansas, (25 miles n of Topeka) to Bham Alabama. About 900 miles.

Thanks, Will.

Did you check with any local trucking company's that haul to that area? Don't forget the independents. Is there a Fastenal nearby? heard they will handle larger items. Sorry if you checked into these options already.

If it’s a part car - obviously paint and open trailer doesn’t matter. You should check on UShip.com and find an independent party. You’ll probably find someone who was just happening to pass through the area on their way to Alabama anyways

I just had 2 (one roller) transported about 375 miles for $600. It was a broker out of the Atlanta area but the experience was good overall. I had to endure one price increase but it was only 25 bucks in order to get the job done.

A & A Car Transport
770-291-6560
Ask for Ray.

Bump with Doc!! I used Dave, with fountain transport for my 77 NYB.. very fair and professional.. if interested Will, PM me for his cell number..

I just had 2 (one roller) transported about 375 miles for $600. It was a broker out of the Atlanta area but the experience was good overall. I had to endure one price increase but it was only 25 bucks in order to get the job done.

A & A Car Transport
770-291-6560
Ask for Ray.

Thanks for this referral Matt. Ray is a great guy to deal with. He had a transporter there before I paid for the car. It was shipped enclosed for what was a great price for an open transport, and it arrived the day after it was picked up.
A&A transport has been added to my contact list.
:thumbsup:

I’m so happy to hear that and I am going to call Ray right now and let him know how much I appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Back