Troy MI, 1980

IMO, it's the scourge of political correctness and political correctness has it's roots in the ultra liberal hippies of the late 60's and early 70's. They figured out that if they controlled the media and universities, they would eventually control the government (local/state/federal
$$$$$$$$
the "20 and younger" crowd find it offensive
That depends on the 20 or so crowd your with, there are plenty of really ignorant young people and are stupid enough to tell you and me all about it in a very non PC way. If you want to find them there out there.

Architectural firm i worked for moved to Troy Jan. 1980. Still a lot of open land along Stevenson Hwy and I-75. Bought a house in Rochester a year later. Like Matt i watched Rochester Rd. grow from a 2 lane to a 5 lane highway to Oakland Township in less than 10 yrs.

If this was MoParts your last post would have already gotten you banned.

....and now you know why I left.

I actually banned myself a few times... i'd change my password to some gibberish while I looked away from the keyboard, do the same with the email.

Carmine.... GetAwayDriver... Lee N. Burns....

All on the scrap heap of Moparts history.

Architectural firm i worked for moved to Troy Jan. 1980. Still a lot of open land along Stevenson Hwy and I-75. Bought a house in Rochester a year later. Like Matt i watched Rochester Rd. grow from a 2 lane to a 5 lane highway to Oakland Township in less than 10 yrs.
Just got back from the Alibi.

My in laws live near Maple and Rochester road, my daughter is a Troy cop.
Urban sprawl has allowed more undesirables to move into the area.
The recession turned a lot of homesteaded properties into rentals.
Big Beaver road was named after your mom.

I think I am banned there. Haven't been able to sign in years after some hostilities.
Yeah, I got a "vacation" over there once 6 or 7 years ago and have only been back maybe 5 times since then, and probably not at all in at least 3 years. Over there you can piss on MoPars all you want, but don't say ANYTHING negative about anything Japanese (or a Democrat), even if it is true, the owner of the site/moderators get their Pampers in a wad.
sad0016.gif

My in laws live near Maple and Rochester road, my daughter is a Troy cop.
Urban sprawl has allowed more undesirables to move into the area.
The recession turned a lot of homesteaded properties into rentals.
Big Beaver road was named after your mom.
Was a jurist on a first degree murder trial back in Sept. I was impressed with every Troy officer involved. The female investigator was stellar.

Back