TTI Headers - Plug Wires?

MJFUR

Reaction score
Installing TTI Headers, what type of plug wire set up did you use and configuration (straight or 90 degree boots), heat shields, etc.? I'm converting from HP Manifolds and the repro OEM wires which do not look like they will work. Photo's would be great. Thx

20230420_154249.jpg

I used a mixture of both straight and 90's, I got some aftermarket wire loom holder deals to keep the wires off the pipes, and I had to use a braided heat shield on the #7 wire.

Taylor wires with selection of straight, 90 and 135 degrèe plug boots.
I use plug wire sheathing-or booties

They make wires with ceramic boots which could help. Plus a linear wire loom that looks better once installed than it does in the pic. Have not installed either one yet. rrrrr Seems to be a theme with me lately.

1682081127201.png

Installing TTI Headers, what type of plug wire set up did you use and configuration (straight or 90 degree boots), heat shields, etc.? I'm converting from HP Manifolds and the repro OEM wires which do not look like they will work. Photo's would be great. Thx

View attachment 592227
I have TTI headers on the 440 in my 67 300. If you still want photos showing plug wire routing let me know, and I will take some for you.

Sorry for being "late"... just saw this thread this morning.

Back