Turkey Run in Daytona

cantflip

Old Jagoff with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Is anyone here planning to go to the turkey run? I plan to go one day, thought I might pick the day based on if anyone was bringing their car.

I might try to make it saturday. The carb rebuild kit for the cordoba should be here this week. Hopefully she can go then..

A little bump here, I am thinking I will go Saturday... I only have to drive an hour if traffic is kind and I use the toll roads. I am flexible and would like to check out any members rides if they are there. I can't wait for the swap area, I love seeing the stuff and the prices. Give me a list if your looking for something, and I will try to get you seller's info. if I see it.

some pics

PB280106.jpg

this kid should just be ashamed of what's been done to this car... I couldn't take a pic of the inside... I was too disgusted.

PB280106.jpg

PB280104.jpg

Its wrong, but I had to do it... I lost my big wheel as a kid to this... live on a steep dead end street, we raced big wheels down the side walk... I put too many kids into parked cars... if you weren't part of that generation of kid you probably wont get it.

PB280104.jpg

PB280125.jpgPB280113.jpgPB280112.jpgPB280110.jpgPB280105.jpg

BTW I'm the guy in the red shirt in front of the white charger... just realized my backside is no longer as appealing as it once was

PB280125.jpg

PB280113.jpg

PB280112.jpg

PB280110.jpg

PB280105.jpg

Any more pics of the fuselage Imperial?

PB280077.jpgPB280101.jpgPB280103.jpgPB280147.jpg

So the wife sees the vette and tells me again its her dream car...keep dreaming. the Fageol moving van would have wound up in my back yard 10 years ago when I was looking to build an infield camper... mines bigger anyhow. the brown Road Runner could have come home with me... but I had adult supervision. All in all we had a good time, but I was disappointed there weren't more Mopars

PB280077.jpg

PB280101.jpg

PB280103.jpg

PB280147.jpg

I think it looks ok from that pic.

My photography skills could use a lot of improvement... shortly after catching the square wheel, I let the wife take over... that was her next to the vette we will never own... IDK if I could even fit enough to want to drive the thing. This car was cheesy flake painted like 5 colors, homemade interior with cheap speakers for a back seat... $7k or $9k on the windshield... didn't matter if it was free.

That '70 or '71 Imp is a real beauty!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing! Were you able to look around in the swap meet area? Anything good?

Wish I coule have made it. With the holidays, and birthdays coming up, kinda short on cash..

Back