Two for the price of one! 66 300 2dr HT

Dobalovr

Being on the Cbody diet SUCKS!
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Being a crazy Canuck I thought whats better than one 66 300 but two 66 300's! Problem is one is Canadian and the other American! Talk about free trade. Up here in the great white north parts for my american cousin are a little more diffcult to find but the real trouble started when i tried to find the plastic trim clips for the upper chrome moulding. MrG's come close but not quite. Anyone know where I might be able to locate some without driving to Texas?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome. Those pieces are not reproduced. With Heavy Metal gone our supply here is very limited. Good luck with your search.

welcome to the forum,knowledgeable bunch here. NICE pair of 300's!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! My favorite Chrysler x2!

Welcome from the great sunny southern state of Florida.
Please retrieve all your brethren Great White North Snowbirds.
They are clogging up the parking lot of Walmart.

Welcome from a guy with just one '66 300. I was able to get some trim piece clips from Murray Park. When corresponding make sure you include a picture with a tape measure for reference. I got the wrong clip because it was a smaller version. My fault for not providing a better description.

http://www.cbodies.com/

Thanks guys I was pretty sure this was gonna be a search and hopefully not destroy at my favorite however over priced wrecker/recycler.

Back