Upgrading jazebelle

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I got the TTI exhaust for Jazebelle. Man....... what a nice kit. I had a pair of Mufflers already. OEM replacement, so she should just whisper softly, Like a gentlemans hot rod should.
I had the HP manifolds resurfaced where they mate to the heads. I'll be busy with installing it for the next week.
I'm also replacing the Brake booster and upgrading the master cyl for use with the disc brakes I installed.
The booster failed last November on our Don Garlits Florida trip and we had no power assist for most of the trip. ( I never told Ellie about it), but it was fun towing the pop up with out it. Thank goodness Florida is so flat.

brake parts MC booster (Small).JPG

TTI exhaust kit 1 (Small).jpg

TTI exhaust kit 2 (Small).JPG

TTI exhaust kit 3 (Small).jpg

Sweet I am planning on ordering the same exhaust this winter.

Sweet I am planning on ordering the same exhaust this winter.

TTI directed me to Mancini racing in Detroit to place the order. I called TTI and talked to Steve to verify my application information, and then ordered. I ordered minus the mufflers and the shipping cost was $90.00. It arrived within a week of ordering.
I will need to swedge the pipes where they mate to my mufflers a little. Once that is done it should just bolt together. Everything is included.
I'll post updates on the instillation.

TTI deserves our support. Put a set on the Monaco several years ago but used my own 40's just to rattle the neighbours windows LOL.

Where did you get your OEM mufflers? I was going to ask them if they could delete the mufflers so I could use a quieter muffler. It is great that they will do that for you.

Where did you get your OEM mufflers? I was going to ask them if they could delete the mufflers so I could use a quieter muffler. It is great that they will do that for you.

A friend bought a dodge pick up that had a fresh exhaust system on it. It was to quiet for him so he changed the mufflers. I got these from him. They are the correct dimensions compaired to the originals. They have no brand or part number on them.

I don't think anyone makes a set of bolt on dual's for a Formal?

Jeez, that's a nice set of dual's!!!
Waldron's makes a set of duals for the '74 Formals that are a direct copy of the factory duals in '74 cop cars.

They'll fit perfectly in the 75+ Formals too but you have to also swap to the one year only '74 BB C-body exhaust manifolds.

Posted via Topify on Android

Waldron's makes a set of duals for the '74 Formals that are a direct copy of the factory duals in '74 cop cars.

They'll fit perfectly in the 75+ Formals too but you have to also swap to the one year only '74 BB C-body exhaust manifolds.

Posted via Topify on Android

I'll have to call them....nothing listed on their website for dual's.

Back