Virtual Car Show 04/26/20, what are you bringing??

@Pete Kaczmarski YOU must start the show...…..IMO!!

O.K. up at 0500 and now 0700. I got a friend of mine who has a '58 Impala come and help. He will drive the Imperial. GlennB will bring the '78 New Yorker St Regis Coupe and another friend who has two '63 Polara 500's will drive the ex-squad. I will drive my everyday car my parents last car a '94 Buick LeSabre to bring the coolers etc. Lets get the music going (of your choice of course) doughnuts and coffee now and brats and burgers at 1000. My friend will help park you in the Park, given a random door prize ticket. A new batch of numbers will be called every hour. If I get enough driver I might sneak in a few other non C's if I can.
100_0397.JPG
100_0431 (1).JPG

I decided to bring my 63 Plymouth Savoy 4 door sedan slant six stick! Dad bought this car in Jan 1964 and I bought from him in 1971, same family for 56 years and counting! I took my drivers test in it twice! Dated Kathy, it was in our wedding, going on 46 years, we haven't killed each other yet! Both our daughters learned to drive stick in it, Its got over 300K miles, on its third slant six and four clutches! Its only options were back up lights and front bumper guards, I added everything else in the late sixties! Its a keeper!! The Sport Fury convertible is also mine! 383 4 speed, the one I wished dad would have bought!!

DSCN1754 (2).JPG

DSCN1755 (2).JPG

DSCN1757 (2).JPG

DSCN2305 (2).JPG

DSCN1605 (2).JPG

DSCN1620 (2).JPG

DSCN1604 (2).JPG

VBuqR7F.mp4

Got it shined up and ready...

wSNR0xi.jpg

Took a nice ride over and stopped by the lake.

MY4pjWZ.jpg

Hood will stay down as always. I'll park over here between these two hemi cars.

6iExImJ.jpg

OK, got the tent up and sat back in my chair... Parked next to @ayilar

9E8GwoZ.jpg

and next to @Ripinator

DMZVvIC.jpg

kNfxQG0.jpg

9aHxzjw.jpg

WWeNIeW.jpg

Here's my Fury before I left the house this morning. It has a 383 2 bbl. And it had time to catch up with a former stable mate. BTY John. it's sure lookin good these days, I do miss that car!

new ride at home 001.JPG

WP_20150709_005.jpg

Those familiar in the upper midwest with "Kents Big Bar" has restored 1960's era refrigerated trucks with various almost foot long ice cream bars is here now....yum yum

9-17CruiseNight.JPG.w560h420.jpg

Since it’s such a nice sunny day (not!), thought I’d put the top down. Also brought a minty survivor in grabber blue that always gets a lot more attention. Let the hate begin…:lol:
sf14.jpg

sf13.jpg

sf12.jpg

Pinto at Wexford 2 6-3-16 temp.jpg

Because there is an LH thread going on, I thought I'd bring this along:

IMG_0129_gr.JPG

IMG_0137_gr.JPG

IMG_0144_gr.JPG

An LHS for the European market, aka. 1996 Chrysler New Yorker. In all, ten were sold new in Italy, this was the first one built of that batch. Served as the business car for the owner of an import-export firm in Treviso.

Note the admiring gaze of the statues in the last picture.

Last edited:
We're not gonna drink your "beer".

Well, you need to come to the CATL in that case. You can only drink New Glarus in Wisconsin, but it's worth the trip. Virus permitting, I'll again help organize a CATL this September.

Meanwhile, for today's virtual car show in the Midwest, I can't bring Medina as her engine is out for cleaning up and a repaint by @71Polara383. Ming has received a new gas tank but it's not yet been installed. Someone took Poppy to a car show with @Big_John and @Ripinator (before the latter headed out to the airport). So, I'll bring Snow White! Apologies for the decomposing straight exhaust pipes, Waldron needs time to make the correct dual-exhaust set that I've ordered. Here she is waiting for the gate to open. The pic is courtesy @71Polara383

20200327_144547.jpeg

Last edited:
I brought my Windsor. I convoyed to the show with my friend Jim and his '72 Cuda. We showed up early and got good spaces with nearby shade.

PHOTO_20190817_081805.jpg

IMG_8485_rot_3x5_50pct.jpg

My brother showed up later with his New Yorker, along with his friend driving the '67 Coronet wagon. (My car is visible in the top right corner of the next pic, behind the blue sunshade.)

PHOTO_20190817_160959.jpg

IMG_8487_16x9.jpg

After the show, some of the guys came over to my place for a BBQ.

(experiencing technical difficulties. More pics to follow....)

Why are some pics being inserted a second time here???

IMG_8487_16x9.jpg

Last edited:
Back