WANTED WANTED: 1966 dodge monaco/polara parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.

monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
Im looking for a parts car to finish my 66 monaco project.I live in Ontario Canada. My car is in pieces and I need something to reference parts and fasteners. after im done I will either sell it to someone that wants to restore it or keep it for parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Drivetrain and interior not important although I would like the interior trim intact if possible. Body condition not important but preferably intact also.

thanks for looking.

Welcome to the site, eh! Have a Molson for me!I have one (I'm keeping it) and I'm going to look at another one next Friday. Not sure if the second one is a project, or parts car. I can help get you pics if needed. I'm willing to take stuff off to help you know what you will need. My trim is all original so it should be correct information for you.

Im looking for a parts car to finish my 66 monaco project.I live in Ontario Canada. My car is in pieces and I need something to reference parts and fasteners. after im done I will either sell it to someone that wants to restore it or keep it for parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Drivetrain and interior not important although I would like the interior trim intact if possible. Body condition not important but preferably intact also.

thanks for looking.

I'm confused. Are you looking for a donor or just reference material?

If I could find reference material that would tell me which fasteners to use where then that would work also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back