wanted: 70 sports fury III hidden headlight grill, light covers, motors ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge01

Reaction score
Contact seller
wanting to buy a 70 sports fury III hidden headlight grill, cover,
motors and any other parts needed to conver forn standard grill.
parts will need to be packaged for international posting as i live in Australia.
any parts considered.
cheers.

Welcome to the board.....

The grille you are looking for is from a Sport Fury (singular) and the car can not be a sport Fury III , one or the other............... So you are looking for a 1970 Sport Fury Grille with headlight motors?

1970 Fury S23 front 192138.jpg

1970 Fury S23 front 192138.jpg

Last edited:
When i was living in Australia i bought two sets of these on ebay and had them shipped over. i think the freight was over a hundred bucks for each set and to find each one took a few months of watching.

Make sure you get all the mounting brackets as well. Since those are specific to mounting it to the fenders, and rad support. They could be made, but I prefer original equipment if I can get it.

CL detroit metro wayne co all for sale / wanted auto parts - by owner Reply Reply to: kjwfj-4102074429@sale.craigslist.org[SUP] [?][/SUP]
flag [SUP][?][/SUP] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-10-01, 6:43AM EDT
[h=2]1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Grille - $80 (48201)[/h]
00d0d_1w3D1tIOqMH_600x450.jpg

For sale is a 1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT grille.

Rare piece.

THIS ITEM IS LOCATED IN WINDSOR ONTARIO CANADA. Only a ten minute drive from the tunnel into Windsor.

THIS ITEM IS LOCATED IN WINDSOR ONTARIO CANADA. Only a ten minute drive from the tunnel into Windsor.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 4102074429
Posted: 2013-10-01, 6:43AM EDT
email to a friend

I have the exact grille your looking for sitting in my dark basement just gathering dust

Hey mate, live in Australia too. Know a contact in New York who has one of these grills for sale. PM me for his email details. I have a '71 Dodge Phoenix, but am chasing the standard '70 grill that it was previously fitted with (owner sold it prior to my purchase of it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back