WANTED Sure-Grip third member for 8.75 rear

Reaction score
Looking for a Sure-Grip third member for an 8.75 rear. Must be a 742 case with 3.91 gears. Please let me know what you have. Thanks a lot, John.

One out of a trazillion C-body guys would have 3.91 gears just laying around.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

One out of a trazillion C-body guys would have 3.91 gears just laying around.

Well Stan I'm not quite sure how many a "trazillion" is but I guess I'm one in a trazilloin because I do have one laying around. I will check tomorrow what case it is.

But you have a shop/business so having one isn't out of the ordinary. I would expect you and Matt to have one, and thats about it on this board.

Well Stan I'm not quite sure how many a "trazillion" is but I guess I'm one in a trazilloin because I do have one laying around. I will check tomorrow what case it is.

How cool is this Forum? Ask for a needle in a haystack.........and magic someone has it! Chris, do you have a wiper cam for a 78 Ny'er laying around too??? LOL! PN# 3799 183

How cool is this Forum? Ask for a needle in a haystack.........and magic someone has it! Chris, do you have a wiper cam for a 78 Ny'er laying around too??? LOL! PN# 3799 183
Sorryno "Formal" stuff but I'll keep my an eye out for one.

But you have a shop/business so having one isn't out of the ordinary. I would expect you and Matt to have one, and thats about it on this board.

If only I was on the board, you could have added me to the list. I have a 742 and a 741, but they already have future homes.

Chris, I always say something is unobtanium just to make you come out of the woodwork to say "I have one"...

That's how I keep tabs on dry rust free inventory for possible future use....

You calculated that with your slide ruler I bet. :)

I googled my house and was impressed with the accurarcy and detail.

Google is allowed to only show the fuzzy version.
It's actually 10X sharper than what they are allowed to show, per the gub'mint.

Back