Antenna
Locks for doors
Plates for inside of door
Washer fluid container
Fan shroud

3E210789-314E-413C-BF4F-379D17CD3D35.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Elizabeth!:canada:

What year and can you post a few pics of your Fury?

Try Murray B Park in Ohio

Www.cbodies.com

You'll see on the front page click to enter our online store. Select Plymouth, 1970, C Body then the categories like mirrors, radios and antennas etc appear. He lists drivers side mirrors as well as antenna kits, take a look and email him for your other items as as he may have newly arrived cars with what you need.

Hope he can help.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome, if you haven't already I would post what you need in the wanted section. I presume you have already searched in the for sale section. Good luck nice car.

Welcome, if you haven't already I would post what you need in the wanted section. I presume you have already searched in the for sale section. Good luck nice car.

So i have a question i want d to look up information on my car by the vin number but all the apps i ise sayes it an invalid number ??

Also what does NOS stand for?

How can i find out what other cars my vehicle is compatible with?

So i have a question i want d to look up information on my car by the vin number but all the apps i ise sayes it an invalid number ??

Also what does NOS stand for?

How can i find out what other cars my vehicle is compatible with?
Welcome. NOS = New Old Stock, reserved for those parts that were never used, but left on the shelf.

Unfortunately most records for our 1970's cars were lost, and not a lot of information is out there by VIN. Have you located the broadcast sheet yet? It's usually tucked in behind the rear or front seats, under the carpet or in behind the glove box.

You will find a lot if information on comparability right here on the forum, just ask.

Hmmm....I think you are right. Might still be worth a look. It's easy to remove the bottom part of the rear seat to start. Push down and back on the front edge and you should be able to lift it out. Take a look underneath and you should see something that looks like a colored piece of paper tucked into the springs:

Photo Apr 05, 4 55 20 PM.jpg

Back