Welcome JMill67 to FCBO!

JMill67

Reaction score
I’m a Christian family man with 3 children and happily married for 23 years. A USMC veteran early on in my youth. I’ve been a Mopar owner for about 35 years. Always had at least one in the garage. Been a heavy truck mechanic most of those years. I just enjoy the notoriety of owning, driving, and enjoying Mopars. The rest of the world is finally catching on to what we’ve known and lived for several decades. They’re absolutely the baddest musclecars on the planet. God Bless America!

I’m a Christian family man with 3 children and happily married for 23 years. A USMC veteran early on in my youth. I’ve been a Mopar owner for about 35 years. Always had at least one in the garage. Been a heavy truck mechanic most of those years. I just enjoy the notoriety of owning, driving, and enjoying Mopars. The rest of the world is finally catching on to what we’ve known and lived for several decades. They’re absolutely the baddest musclecars on the planet. God Bless America!

Welcome to the fold good sir..

A1982E64-0080-45BA-AF72-4981358D72DE.jpeg
1C39C8F2-F46E-4895-B48B-FC95EA37D58E.jpeg
97033280-4B09-468C-8F5F-8E08F8121D4E.jpeg
83904F64-6E62-487E-84A8-65032DBA0979.jpeg
Thanks guys. I do have a dilemma brewing. I have a C body wagon that I bought for the 440/727 for another project. I’m sure to get a lot of flack for doing it. Here’s what it is.

Why don't you do keep the original drivetrain in the wagon and drive it as you work on your other project? There are 440s and 727s around. Hate to see the wagon sit. Just my 2 cents worth.

I know it’ll detour me away from my other car. The TC is totally cool in its own right, but I’ve got to do this. I’d prefer to sell what’s left to somebody who could use it.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Please don’t.

I hear you guys. I’ve gone over the scenario of keeping this wagon intact a thousand times. The car has 110K miles on it. The entire 1970 440 complete with A/C and 727 is what I wanted from the car. I would need another 440/727 comparable or better to trade, but I don’t see that happening. Who knows? Until then, it’ll be a few months before I pull the trigger on disassembly.

Hey Matt, I have the opposite problem - I also have a virtually identical T&C wagon loaded to the gills (even has dual a/c) and it too is gold, but with a parchment interior. Also virtually rust free. But the engine in mine is stuck, so I am not sure what to do with it either.

It was worth a shot, I thought maybe you’d have a spare engine and trans laying around that you could trade to this Cali guy to keep the wagon from being gutted.

Timing is everything sometimes it seems. 71Polara383 was just out here last week and I traded him a 1970 440 for some help he provided me. It was the last one I had that I could spare..........................

Back