Welcome, snow

3339582-3pq5pk.jpg

I got to drive through that crap to take Laura to a doctor's appointment. The Jeep Cherokee was outstanding! I passed many a moron in an SUV with AWD/4WD that were driving like they just got behind the wheel for the first time. We were one minute late, and we had about 125 miles of the worst road conditions possible. Four hours later, the road were clear, go figure.

That said, I hate this crap.

I got back an hour and a half ago, after driving through round two of crappy roads, this time in the Charger, and the rear was sliding out a lot! Took three hours and ten minutes for what would have taken and hour and fifty-five minutes. Oh well, made it home and no issues. I did see a few spinouts in front of me, and a bunch of cars and SUVs in the ditch. I made it the one hundred twenty miles, but I'm done with any long trips when it might snow. For now.

Last edited:
hahaha...we have the Gopher/Badger game here today after 3 inches of fresh snow and it's outside.
Enjoy the game. Just hammer the irish whiskey first. Then layer all the cloths you emptied from your closet and brought to the field before you leave your car. You'll not care who winz and still be fine. My wisdom for the day, Jer

Back