Welcome, snow

I'm leaving tomorrow for the 300 mile trip up to get some more work done on the Polara. A little concerned. The low temps up there are forecast to be in the upper 40's. Hard to work in those conditions.

Iz there ah pic in all that white crap somewhere?
Just for you Jer, it turned to snow and then quit.
rain1.jpg

rain2.jpg

(mostly assholes)
I resemble that... :D

I doubt that you'd avoid them anywhere, really. The big issues come when they start to outnumber folks who can think logically... a good barometer might be to find out where Tesla sells the least cars and go there. :realcrazy:

Just for you Jer, it turned to snow and then quit.
View attachment 334127

View attachment 334128
Thanks Sporty. Lemme tell yeah about the 13 hour trip I took one February night from Ann Arbor up across the Big Mack and west on SR2 and back down into Shawano, Wi. Normally 'bout a 9 hour trip if that givez you any idea of that ride? My '66 Riviera waz "tobogganing" over the snow drift fingers all the way St Ignace to Escanaba az that storm came out of the north west and then it got bad. Some of those little towns after Menominee on down I just ran the red lites 'cuz I knew if I stopped I waz dead 'til they came to plow me free. I made a wide turn entering the Grand Parents Driveway and buried the Riv in about a 6' drift. The last mile and a half to the farm I could not see the fence posts on either side of the road the white crap waz so deep and I knew from memory all those fields were fenced. Fun nite that, Jer

I doubt that you'd avoid them anywhere, really.

I don kno,,, Vice News reported back 5 years ago that 40% of the population of the state of Ohio had left, it's gotta be up about 50/60% percent now as I'm still seeing the dumb-asses arriving here. But someone posted here recently that they went back to Dayton and there were still junkies abounding there. sheeech...

Thought it'd be a nice place to go traffic wise but then you get vast empty lots of all the bulldozed malls. Let me get the crystal ball out, soon as I arrive the guberment will start filling the place up with sanctuary city people.... ya can't win.

Erie Pennsylvania is a Ghost Town traffic wise via that Undercover Billionaire show.

21CB2A7A-B510-4AAE-901B-BD809C301472.jpeg

I just left this for the ice and snow back home this morning. She got that two piece to match the car. Keeper!

#5- continue to drive around on your snow tires thinking "Gee, southern roads aren't that much better"... spend the next year watching what heat and humidity does to the rust you started in the winters up north. Good news is A/C wasn't optional, so your Canuck sled will still sell to some fool who doesn't look underneath and is impressed with themself for finding a car with good clear coat and leather.

I don kno,,, Vice News reported back 5 years ago that 40% of the population of the state of Ohio had left, it's gotta be up about 50/60% percent now as I'm still seeing the dumb-asses arriving here. But someone posted here recently that they went back to Dayton and there were still junkies abounding there. sheeech...

Thought it'd be a nice place to go traffic wise but then you get vast empty lots of all the bulldozed malls. Let me get the crystal ball out, soon as I arrive the guberment will start filling the place up with sanctuary city people.... ya can't win.

Erie Pennsylvania is a Ghost Town traffic wise via that Undercover Billionaire show.
You haven't hit on anyplace I want to be, regardless of population...:realcrazy:

I might, could enjoy being in the Ohio "wilderness"... you know, where all you see in any direction is corn... but I think that might get old for me too.

Back