Welcome, snow

image000000_06.jpg

Who would have thought I'd be posting snow pictures from Phoenix.
IMG_20191228_160200.jpg
IMG_20191228_160415.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Jer and same to you and yours.
We are celebrating #57 today on our way to eternity together. You may raise your glass in silent wonder az will we. We were both going to Eastern Michigan University back then and I worked 10 hours that Saturday and then thru' a Roster Tail from Ypsilanti to Holland Mi. for our 5 P.M. Wedding in a '57 Desoto. And then drove all the way to the east side of Grand Rapids on the way back to Ypsi, before we found the first vacancy sign in that blizzard. Happy Trails, Jer

We are celebrating #57 today on our way to eternity together. You may raise your glass in silent wonder az will we. We were both going to Eastern Michigan University back then and I worked 10 hours that Saturday and then thru' a Roster Tail from Ypsilanti to Holland Mi. for our 5 P.M. Wedding in a '57 Desoto. And then drove all the way to the east side of Grand Rapids on the way back to Ypsi, before we found the first vacancy sign in that blizzard. Happy Trails, Jer
Happy Anniversary Jer.

Thank you very much for the positive comments from all you folks. Ment to P.M. that to Chris but just blabbed it out so figured WTH, let it fly? We met on the 15th of October and tied the knot 10 weeks later in the 29th of December 1962. When you know you just know. And she's still the best thing that haz happened to me in my life time, Jer

Back