Welcome, snow

This would make winter better.

daily-morning-awesomeness-40-photos-607-19-2.jpg

Stormvision? I suppose they have SnowCam and SnowTracker too? I hate weather terrorists.

the-perfect-storm-is-equal-parts-insanity-and-beauty-xx-gifs-16-1.gif

That's almost how it was when I was driving home this morning. We got around 6" of fluffy stuff.

We got about 4", now its more like rain than snow. Now Jules and I are eating a cinnamon roll and having coffee.

20200209_100428.jpg

Didn't get the framing done on the screened in porch last fall. Guess that's my first project for warmer days ahead. I really don't like leaving things unfinished.....

20200209_101226.jpg

We got some snow last night, and another 2" to 4" expected today. I drove my wife's Jeep today since it handles the snow way better than the 300.
feb 13 20 a.jpg
Feb 13 20 b.jpg
Feb 13 20 c.jpg
Feb 13 20 d.jpg
Feb 13 20 e.jpg

Last edited:
We only got about 2" of snow but the wind kicked in and now the temp is dropping. Supposed to be a low of -11 tonite. Actually just like winter is supposed to be!!
:thumbsup:

It was -18 when I took the dog to the vet today. The old Ram wouldn't fire, so I took a Jeep also.

Your Imperial has seen many winter driving days with you behind the wheel. I haven't driven an old car in the winter for so long, I've forgotten what it's like.
More power to you Paul.:thumbsup:

Back