Welcome, snow

Driving into work this morning.
61CDAA82-9FDC-4A61-BE90-27CFA4FA4F3C.jpeg

I started to pull the seats out of the Monaco yesterday to get to my upholsterer Sat.
Got the passenger bucket and rear seat out fine. While unbolting the seat slider base from the bucket bottom lost feeling in fingers and started dropping bolts. The sun outside was deceiving. While working outside temps dropped 15 degrees. Outside temp was 17 deg. when I closed the garage door. First cold snap this season around here.

p.s. PB Blaster worked great on the through floor bolts.

Well the weatherman sure missed the forecast!! We were supposed to get "up to 1"of snow". We had that by 8 this morning! I shovelled twice and gave up....the total so far is 5" and no signs of letting up for about 2 hours. Our 1" may be closer to 6 or 8.

Well the weatherman sure missed the forecast!! We were supposed to get "up to 1"of snow". We had that by 8 this morning! I shovelled twice and gave up....the total so far is 5" and no signs of letting up for about 2 hours. Our 1" may be closer to 6 or 8.
I didn't look at the weather icon on my phone, woke up to find about 4" on the truck, yeah, I was late for work.

Most of our snow melted the last two days. Rain predicted for late tonite into tomorrow. Low of 49 tonite. Lots of puddles and mud. But I'm not complaining at all. Good to see grass again!!

Same over here. Gonna be a little cold tomorrow, compared to the weekend we had. Wanting rain real bad so I can get a car out.

We had some sleet like stuff fall today too.
Yesterday was a sunny 73 here. Today 40.

Back