Welcome The VIP Guy to FCBO!

The VIP Guy

Reaction score
I live and breath Mopars. My dad had some cool C bodies back in the day. I always like the B bodies. I could never buy one that I liked due to 4 kids that I knew of. I came across a 66 Monaco back in 1994. I went to buy it and it was sold an hour earlier. Then I came across a 65 Monaco that was ruined by a parts swap. I loved it for years, but the body was gone. Back in 2016, I came across a 66 Plymouth VIP 4 door, MM1 Turbine Bronze, big block, AC car that was a garage queen. The body was mint so I bought it cheap because it was a 4 door. Have been loving it ever since.

WELCOME!
Where in Ontario? I am in Kingston..and my car is Turbine bronze,too!!
37215986_10155786295284499_7165743373884588032_n.jpg

I live and breath Mopars. My dad had some cool C bodies back in the day. I always like the B bodies. I could never buy one that I liked due to 4 kids that I knew of. I came across a 66 Monaco back in 1994. I went to buy it and it was sold an hour earlier. Then I came across a 65 Monaco that was ruined by a parts swap. I loved it for years, but the body was gone. Back in 2016, I came across a 66 Plymouth VIP 4 door, MM1 Turbine Bronze, big block, AC car that was a garage queen. The body was mint so I bought it cheap because it was a 4 door. Have been loving it ever since.

Welcome

Hello and Welcome from Connecticut! :welcome:. I absolutely love the Turbine Bronze color, it is one of my favorites and looks good on just about any Mopar. It sounds like your car was very well taken care of, and is perhaps a survivor car. We all would love to see pictures of your car as well, we are picture junkies here

Back