what do ya think?

I have been working on the car this weekend, nice find. I love the body lines of the Polara. When are you going to have it shipped? Waiting on salt free roads or an enclosed carrier?

Last edited:
I have been working on the car this weekend, nice find. I love the body lines of the Polara. When are you going to have it shipped? Waiting on salt free roads or an enclosed carrier?
I'm just gonna pull my trailer out there & grab it. 13 hours isn't the end of the world. I'll clean it up real good when I get her home.

Please don't tell me you've got those stupid assinine stick figures on the back window of your car.
No, that was my happy dance.

I don't & wouldn't have those on my car but I think they're cool.

No stick figure kitties for Stan?
No. No stick figure kitties for Stan. Not even kitties.
I hope they crash & burn as fast as the Baby on Board signs or the Garfields stuck on the gawdamn window....
I wouldn't mind a Flo bobble head on the dash though

I really bought it. Why would I make that up?

I checked out the value on Hagerty & buyclassiccars.com & it seemed like a pretty safe bet. I saw that the auction only had 1 other guy who really wanted it & he backed down pretty quickly so I bought it. I really don't have anyplace to put it but I'll figure that out.

Hagerty thinks it's worth way more than what buyclassiccars does. Seems like it could bring a pretty good price with fresh paint though.

Plus, I get to drive a really cool car for a while before I sell it. Win, win, win......

No. No stick figure kitties for Stan. Not even kitties.
I hope they crash & burn as fast as the Baby on Board signs or the Garfields stuck on the gawdamn window....
I wouldn't mind a Flo bobble head on the dash though

You have a Gey Pride sticker in your window, I think the kitty sticker would man it up a bit.

A friend of mine rolled his Nissan pickup I think 2 complete revolutions, and the rear sliding window flew out of the truck without breaking and it still had the Garfield stuck to it.

A had a pretty cool hoola girl on the dash of my bus, but the sun eventually deteriorated the grass/plastic skirt and revealed the spring in her step.

Well, if I keep it, it sure as hell aint gonna be mauve....

X2... Can't blame you there.... I think it looks good in white myself.

I really like the interior and dash on it, and it will go with any color.

The alignment is scheduled for next Tuesday, they are painting it later today.

Back