what do ya think?

photo copy 4.JPG

Dammit, why does it rotate it like that? Commando's gonna have to fix it for me cuz I am clearly incapable.

Anyway, leaving for Minnesota first thing tomorrow morning.

photo copy 4.JPG

Thank you.

What am I doing wrong? I click on the import image icon from the toolbar & pick the photo from my desktop. How can that go wrong?

But, Ross, your impulsiveness to turn 180 degrees at the snap of a finger has me a tad concerned about them. I'm still waiting for timing slips on your Challenger....

Did you happen to see the white stuff in the photo while you were editing it? ;) No time slips for a few months.

The red car I saved from certain death. The yellow car, I'm not sure what to do with. The burnished red car is gonna get pimped. My plan hasn't changed one single bit & I've never changed directions. I knew exactly what car I wanted & I've now found the one that's perfect for the build. The yellow car is beautiful so I don't regret buying it.

The Polara, I've already told you that I plan to paint it & sell it.

You want to dissapoint Gary? Put a small block in it. Just kidding! LOL!

If Gary would like to purchase the car I would be happy to have it painted mauve.

Good luck on the rest of the trip and the return home. I might have to come see the car when it is ready to sell. Not that I would be buying, just a nosey neighbor. If nothing else I could take some pictures for you and them all the right direction.:poke:

Ross's Imperial 1sf.jpg

Ross's Imperial 1sf.jpg

Back