what do ya think?

I am NOT everybody's graphics editor anymore! :soapbox:

There, quit your crying! :tearyeyed:

Ross's Imperial 1sf.jpg

Cool car, it was on CL for a long time. I'm interested, how much?$

Thanks, I have absolutely fallen in love with the car & I don't think I can sell it. At least not for a while.... My wife is actually the one who wants to keep it & she usually couldn't care less.

Thanks, I have absolutely fallen in love with the car & I don't think I can sell it. At least not for a while.... My wife is actually the one who wants to keep it & she usually couldn't care less.

It's a beauty. Do you drive it at all before the snow came?

Didn't the sunroof need some work? Does the sunroof leak?

It's a beauty. Do you drive it at all before the snow came?

Didn't the sunroof need some work? Does the sunroof leak?

Wrong car, Bob. No sunroof in the Polara. I only drove it from the guy's barn to my trailer.

I put maybe 100 miles or so on the yellow Imp before she went away though. I keep telling you that the sunroof doesn't leak but you don't believe me? ;)

I believe you on the sunroof not leaking. I thought there was a problem with the sunroof mechanically. It wouldn't open all the way?

Needs a little help getting started but then it opens just fine. It closes fine too but it needs a little help for the last 1/2".

Im not a big sunroof guy so I wouldn't open it much anyway. I even keep the sun shade closed in my Challenger.

That's great! My 78 parts book show an exploded view of the sunroof. There is a lot of parts to it.

Needs a little help getting started but then it opens just fine. It closes fine too but it needs a little help for the last 1/2".

Im not a big sunroof guy so I wouldn't open it much anyway. I even keep the sun shade closed in my Challenger.

I'd recommend opening it after washing, they trap water in the drainage gutters which will stay wet forever. One of the reasons for rust in these areas, especially with clogged drainage pipes.

Back